No announcement yet.

d'addario is the BEST in the business.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still depleting the 3 boxes that MF sent me 10 years ago. I ordered 3 sets and got 3 boxes. They declined doing a RMA.
    Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley7t View Post
      I am still depleting the 3 boxes that MF sent me 10 years ago. I ordered 3 sets and got 3 boxes. They declined doing a RMA.
      Well, share the wealth, buddy! I'd be happy to help ya deplete the boxes!

I had bought a set of DR "Black Beauties" from guitar center and the high E snapped before I even got it tuned up to pictch.
      Guitar Center said it's just "wear and tear" (WTF???) but DR customer service replaced the string and sent an extra high E also, all free of charge.
      Top-notch service from them as well. Good to know D'Addario is on top of things too.
      Last edited by DalyTek; 07-14-2011, 06:38 PM.
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Yeah, D'addario's are definately awesome strings, but that same thing happened to me before. It was when I was really young, I live in the country, and I broke the high E string on the kelly I used to play. I gave my dad my ten bucks to get a set of dadarrios on his way home from work, waited alllll day.. and.. the pack had 2 B strings and no E string! DOHHHH lol.Guess I should've called them about it

Comment

I am very happy with their strings. I used eb slinkies (9s) before this. I liked those, too but they wore out really quick. Mind you, I was playing a lot back then, but they went dull after about a week of heavy playing.

been using d'addario 10s ever since. Been happy enough with them that I haven't really bothered to try any other string. When I used ebs I would pick up random strings from time to time. I'm pretty much sold on their product, and was thankful that their customer service is on the ball.

Comment

Working...
          X