sweet little find in my closet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweet little find in my closet

I have a ton of concert memorabilia, so I start to lose track of where I put what.

Found these little gems today (I have a bunch more, just not sure where in my closet)

that little purple one is michael romeo's pick

best pic I coult take :\

very nice, what was the jagermeister one from?

Comment

Originally posted by Grahf View Post
      very nice, what was the jagermeister one from?
      it's a devil driver pic from one of the jager tours. I don't much care for them, so I took a picture of the side w/ the jager logo on it lol (they were opening for machine head)

Comment

Geez, I got rid of most of my stuff. Just a few ticket stubbs now. I do have an Axl Rose autograph on a book of matches. My sister in law ran into him while they were both being thrown into or just getting out of lockup. God only knows what he was being booked for, her's was drug possession.
        Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

That is cool bro.
          I like concert "Memorabilia"
          I got to see Led Zeppelin July 17 1977 at the Kingdom, Seattle. My first concert ever!!
          I was 12 years old..my cousin took me.
          I also saw ac/dc..... stevie ray..... van halen (with dave & sammy). heart..triumph...loverboy...the cars...cheap trick....tom petty...ted nugent (saw him wednesday at the brit festival in medford)...joe bonamassa (awsome)..BB king...
          rush.... pantera.... metallica .... megadeth..... def lep........saved A few of the ticket stubs. awsome thread dude!!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1899.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	2445505
          Last edited by kramer; 07-15-2011, 02:11 AM.

Comment

my 1st concert was metallica in '97 w/ corrosion of conformity. I was 12 lol

Comment

Working...
            X