Woman almost killed b/c she 'kinda looks like casey anthony'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman almost killed b/c she 'kinda looks like casey anthony'

Sammay Blackwell says a crazed woman tried to kill her because the woman thought she was Casey Anthony. Read the arrest report

for the record, I would bone this girl too

I really dont see the resemblance. The Sammay chick looks far older.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Sad thing is Anthony was still in jail in Florida when this happened. How dumb can people be?
      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
        Sad thing is Anthony was still in jail in Florida when this happened. How dumb can people be?
        The dumbest life form to ever walk the planet, that dumb.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

the human element is a strange element.

if I was ANY girl that looked even remotely like Casey Anthony, I would get a hair cut and change my hair color immediatly to avoid shit like that. the world is filled with crazy people who do wacky shit. you cant fix stupid. believe me, I have tried.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

People are getting way too fucking worked up.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

She was found not guilty... Too bad Nancy Grace got everyone's thirst for blood going.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Scarn View Post
                http://www.newson6.com/story/1508422...thony-attacked

for the record, I would bone this girl too
                who? the look alike? or the wacko that smashed her car??
                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                  the human element is a strange element.

if I was ANY girl that looked even remotely like Casey Anthony, I would get a hair cut and change my hair color immediatly to avoid shit like that. the world is filled with crazy people who do wacky shit.
                  Heheh

Yeah a few years back we had an 'act of terrorism' on a few members of the royal family here (read: Loser in life wanted to give his demise a few minutes of fame)
                  in the following weeks afterwards there were reports of cars, same type and color as used by the 'assassin' found vandalized
                  Sidenote: neither the assailant or the car survived the attempt after hitting a concrete oblisk full throttle head on
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

A little bit off topic but im kinda stumped as to how she got found innocent, yet jerome ersland got found guilty and sentenced to life in prison for shooting one of the three guys robbing him at gun point. So what if he shot the kid more then once, if I had shot him id wanna make sure he was dead too and not gonna shoot me back.
                    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

She was found not guilty because they couldn't prove she did it beyond a reasonable doubt. That doesn't mean she didn't do it, it doesn't mean there wasn't evidence that proved she was the only one who could have done it, it means that the jury had reasonable doubt that she did it based on the evidence, or lack of direct evidence e.g. a video of her doing it. It's the law. And until anyone can prove cold hard evidence she did it, they need to stop being so pissed off about it.

The crackhead in Oklahoma should be executed for attempted murder, not simply held for assault.

Women who resemble Casey Anthony need to arm themselves, not change their appearance. Next time this shit happens, put a bullet in one in self-defense. Maybe then these fuckheads will get the message.

Not familiar with the Ersland case, but I can pretty much bet his trial was very "political".
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                        Not familiar with the Ersland case,
                        For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                          I have some other research I need to do. Are you available for consulting?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            Women who resemble Casey Anthony need to arm themselves, not change their appearance. Next time this shit happens, put a bullet in one in self-defense. Maybe then these fuckheads will get the message.
                            Then you can have the same case as ersland and get found guilty for murder.
                            I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                              I have some other research I need to do. Are you available for consulting?
                              Cross my palms with silver...
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X