how to troll a dating website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to troll a dating website

HAHAHAHAHAHA Im cryin here in work! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The one of the black chick made me lose it completely!
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Holy shit this is funny, still laughing at a couple of these. I keep trying to imagine the chicks' reactions when these are sent to them. Post of the week nominee.

Comment

Comment

Friggin hilarious
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Awesome!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

now thats some funny shit right there...THANKS

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                HAHAHAHAHAHA Im cryin here in work! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! The one of the black chick made me lose it completely!

THATS RACIST!!!!

but funny as HELL

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I'll have to check these out on my big monitor at home....if this is you doing the "artwork", do some JCFers!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Those are funny, but when I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to be a link to http://www.somethingawful.com/d/feat...orum-goons.php

Comment

Phenomenal! Made a crappy day a whole lot better.
                      My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Some people have the Knack for screwing with others efficiently. Thats bad ass. I havent laughed that hard since my bands guitarist and former drummer decided they would be the next Crank Yankers, they owned, people are so gullible.
                        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Funny shit!!!!
                          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

oh man! Those were hilarious. My favorites were the Djent grin and the 28 Days later. rotf.
                            2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                            Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

WTF?
                              Man........
                              my little sisters in there!!!!!!
                              Shame on you!!

Comment

Working...
                              X