Inadvertent Time Capsule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repetitive riff much?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
      Hell i love them still today, lol. So what band was the Heavy Metal Thunder from since it's the only unnamed one yet...?
      Me too. I hadn't listened to them in a while, but I always return to them for a bit. Also, their newer material is pretty good too. I listen to Walk on Water all the time.

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      Repetitive riff much?
      If you got a good one, just use it over and over, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by rstites View Post
        Me too. I hadn't listened to them in a while, but I always return to them for a bit. Also, their newer material is pretty good too. I listen to Walk on Water all the time.
        UFO kicks much ass!! They still get heavy play on my iPod. And I agree, Walk On Water has some great tunes on it. I actually prefer the version of Lights Out on that album to the original...I know...blasphemy.

...and I don't think you need to convince anyone that Def Leppard was on a downward skid from day one. High n Dry was their best by far.
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Originally posted by rstites View Post
          It never occurred to me to stick them in my face and sniff them, but from a normal distance nothing particularly smelly about them.
          I bet that you've put them right over your face and had a gooood drag of them now though, haven't you? Don't worry, we're all friends here, we won't tell.
          (Imagine he's having a good snuffle and his Mrs of 25 years comes in, catches him, tells him it's over, she didn't know about his panty-sniffing fetish, that he must be a Phantom Knicker Pincher. I'm not saying I would laugh my tits off...but...well...pffft)

Originally posted by BayRocker View Post
          UFO kicks much ass!! They still get heavy play on my iPod. And I agree, Walk On Water has some great tunes on it. I actually prefer the version of Lights Out on that album to the original...I know...blasphemy.
          Nah, it's Schenker, so it's not quite blasphemy. Heresy, maybe.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
            I bet that you've put them right over your face and had a gooood drag of them now though, haven't you? Don't worry, we're all friends here, we won't tell.
            (Imagine he's having a good snuffle and his Mrs of 25 years comes in, catches him, tells him it's over, she didn't know about his panty-sniffing fetish, that he must be a Phantom Knicker Pincher. I'm not saying I would laugh my tits off...but...well...pffft)
            The real fear there is that she'd see that, toss me her's, tell me to put them in the laundry after I'm done, and quit bothering her at night!

Comment

Working...
            X