Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

kanyeezie and jiggaman go madmax on a maybach!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kanyeezie and jiggaman go madmax on a maybach!!

this shit is SO gangster, they're coming to MIA in Nov - gonna bet here fo SHO

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

maybach destruction:

Jay-Z and Kayne West's epic "Watch The Throne" duet album has spawned a car-based collaboration — between a Maybach 57 and a Sawzall. Watch the two turn it into a flame-shooting quasi-rat rod in this video for "Otis."

You forgot the sarcasm smiley.......I hope

Comment

um, no.

Comment

Wtf!!!

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
        You forgot the sarcasm smiley.......I hope
        +1!!
        My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

Buncha noobs up in this thread

Comment

C'mon, let's get a big HEEEY-HOOOO from all the closet gangsta rap fans on the JCF!!

*chirp chirp*

Comment

yeezie and jigga don't do gangster rap...

Comment

Money doesn't buy class, and at risk of race-flaming, rappers seldom have class. Let the fools easily part with their money while thinking they're cool for destroying a 1/4-million-$ machine in a world of increasing poverty.

Comment

lol, i don't think either of them are hurting for it after shooting this video.

Comment

Oh, theyre hurting allright. On the inside. And they will never get over it either. And its my fault for some reason.

Comment

What's the point of this shit, and why are you posting it? The "music" is atrocious, and the video is fucking stupid.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                        C'mon, let's get a big HEEEY-HOOOO from all the closet gangsta rap fans on the JCF!!

*chirp chirp*

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=crickets
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                          What's the point of this shit, and why are you posting it? The "music" is atrocious, and the video is fucking stupid.
                          I agree. Wholeheartedly!! The music (is this considered music?? LOL!!!) and video are both FUCKING STUPID!!!
                          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Awesome song without those douchebags http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXmLjbTBcdU
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Those guys are nothing compared to S.Mouse! the true badazz rapper............

Comment

Working...
                              X