Damn this Pesky Gravity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn this Pesky Gravity

I dont know what it is lately, but Im about to start putting things directly on whatever surface is below them and larger in area and cut out the middle man.

Has gravity gotten stronger, or does everything have vertigo?? WTF??

Were not talking butter fingers here either. This is stuff that I leave at rest on a surface above another, and when I turn around it hits the floor, or whatever surface is below it of a larger surface area. If its of a similar or smaller surface area below, then the falling object in question plays Plinko on the way to the largest surface area below it. I dont have a big ass, I dont work in a confined space. I dont have cats and the dog cant jump that high. The baby is in the other room and best I can tell these surfaces are straight and level.

Im about over it. If I had a dollar for every time this has happened lately, I wouldnt have to work.

Not even putting things in a grocery bag works either. The gravity just pulls the object through and they hit the next lowest level of sufficient surface area that will allow their full arrest and they burst open on whatever that said surface is.

I give up, you win gravity, you always do. You just whooped my ass and pissed me off too much lately. Please just give a few minutes to calm down and relax before you strike again, PLEASE!!
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

I only have issues with gravity after I've had a few too many dranky-dranks.

Comment

Gravity is a harsh mistress!

Comment

Pfffft, I can tell you about some harsh Mistresses...
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
        X