Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Wall.E?

Embrace your inner nerd!

Found him pretty quickly. Now the real nerd test would be to name all the robots and/or the movies. Ha!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I have to admit that there are quite a few I don't know! I imagine that this was drawn by a Brit, judging by the amount of British kids' TV characters present.

Comment

I'll start from upper left, skipping the ones I don't know going across and in the first couple rows:
        Terminator, (Fantastic Planet) Robby, Johnny 5 (Short Circuit), the big red one is the bad guy from (The Black Hole), with the cop in front (THX1138), Gort, Robot Monster, Target Earth, Saturn 3, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (!), ED-209 (Robocop), Dot Matrix (Spaceballs). Going back across: butler from (Sleeper), Battle Droid from Star Wars Phantom Menace, that evil looking one is from Fifth Element I think, (Lost in Space era Robby), Box (Logan's Run), the Bill & Ted robots, the hero from (Robots), C-3PO, Maria (Metropolis), InfraMan?, the multi-eyed thing from (The Matrix), (I, Robot), the Robin Williams (was it Bicentennial Man?), Bender, E.V.E. (Wall-E's gf), a Dalek (Dr. Who), The Tin Man, The Changeling (orig Star Trek), the owl from (Clash of the Titans?), the paranoid android Marvin? from (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe), Rosie (The Jetsons), (Heavy Metal), now we're in the lower right corner going back I see Twiki (Buck Rogers "beedee beedee beedee what a body" ), Crow (MST3K), the phone Android, K-9, Cylon (Battlestar Galactica), Huey, Dewey, and Louie's leg from that early 70s movie w/ Bruce Dern as a space gardener, Wall-E, Bad Robot, the good guy, B.O.B. (The Black Hole), R2-D2, and that one with treads looks like the Killbots from (Chopping Mall).

Nerrrrrrrd!

Comment

Hal 9000 would kill all those smucks
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Huey, Dewey, and Louie's leg from that early 70s movie w/ Bruce Dern as a space gardener
            Silent Running
            But where's Data?

Comment

Fucking hell, this was obviously done by someone with absolutely no chance of kissing a real girl. Hey, WB's been a bit quiet lately...nah, impossible...

You can't use the word "robot" either RacerX, it's racist or something. They prefer the term "artificial person", apparently.
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Lol, is that the female Spaceballs equivalent of C3P0 in the upper right corner?

Comment

Hehe, even Calculon is on there. But where is Robot Devil and Robot Santa?

Comment

Wheres Krang?

EDIT: Krangs body, to be more precise.
                    Last edited by Twitch; 08-22-2011, 09:15 PM.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Megaman is missing as well.

Comment

Ron, you missed Weebo from Flubber. Hovering left of the Jetsons maid.

EDIT: I guess it could be a Batteries Not Included bot. On closer inspection it is. Weebo is hovering in the top row.
                        Last edited by Twitch; 08-22-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Below and to the left of the Robinsons robot in the top row is the robot from Zathura.
                          Last edited by Twitch; 08-22-2011, 08:21 PM.

Comment

I've never heard of those, Twitch. Did you get (or agree with) all of mine also? If so, you are a bigger nerd than I.

Comment

Zathura- get me a juice box biotch 00:18 , sound sucks but youll get it.

As far as how many you got, I havent the foggiest about half of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X