No announcement yet.

Where's Wall.E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "bad guy from the black hole" was Maximillian.

Comment

Middle of the back row is Klaatu from The Day the Earth Stood Still

Comment

Heres how many of them I know posted from left to right, top to bottom:
        The "danger" robot, The Robinsons robot
        Terminator, Johnny 5, Weebo, Zathura bot,
        C3PO, Rodney Copper Bottom(Robots), Star Wars bot,
        Matrix bot, Calculon(Futurama),
        Bender, Eve,
        iRobot, Bicentenial Man, Tin Man, Jetsons Maid,
        Robot from "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command" cartoon, Alpha(Power Rangers) Batteries Not Included bot,
        Robot Chicken bot, WallE, Invader Zim, Drooooid,
        Clank(Ratchet and Clank), R2D2, Security bot(WallE)

Theres more I recognize, but dont know from where.
        Last edited by Twitch; 08-22-2011, 09:16 PM.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
          Nichtu meratus.

Comment

Black- Ones I know for sure
            Red- I think its the Peewees Playhouse bot
            Yellow- Ones Ive seen but dont know where.

EDIT: Ive seen the vacuum cleaner bot in the bottom right corner too, but not sure where. Also the teal bot with the carrot looking nose.
            Last edited by Twitch; 08-22-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

The butler robot far right is Woody Allen from 'Sleeper'.
              EDIT - I see RacerX beat me to it
              Last edited by Cliff; 08-22-2011, 11:22 PM.
              My other signature says something funny

Comment

Closer inspection reveals that my yellow circle in upper right hand corner is a R/C car transformer from Transformers 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                  Nichtu meratus.
                  No, Klaatu is Michael Rennie's character, the humanoid alien. Gort is the Robot. The command is "Klaatu barada nikto!"* (which also features prominently in Army of Darkness)

* I had to refer to imdb to confirm the spelling
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh, you fucking cunts, I've got better things to be doing than looking at this crap, I've got REAL work to be doing.

BUT...

The Television near the front is "Evil Edna" (from Willo the Wisp)
                    The egg thing in front of EE playing the violin is "Ludwig"
                    There is "The Green Cross Robot" (who was Darth Vader actor David Prowse's sidekick) and "K9", (Dr Who's shit robot dog, which I fucking HATED as a kid, it used to drive me mad.) Beside K9 is Henry the Hoover. Across from Henry is "NuNu" from Tellytubbies, and "Twiki"...
                    Behind the Green Cross Robot is a "SMASH" alien ("For Mash get SMAAAAASH"), behind him a "The Tin Man" and a "Dalek". The robot thing with all the arms and red eyes is from "The Matrix", behind it is "C3PO" and "Metal Mickey" (Yay!). There's the "Good Bill & Ted" robots, "Kryten" from Red Dwarf...

Right, fuck it, I need to get on with my work.

Snoogans, don't EVER do anything like this again, you fucker!
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                      Lol, is that the female Spaceballs equivalent of C3P0 in the upper right corner?
                      Yeah, Dot Matrix, voiced by Joan Rivers, and boy did she stink up that movie with some of the worst lines ever!

The "bad guy from the black hole" was Maximillian.
                      Yeah, but did you know that was his (its?) name, or did you look it up?
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I knew it was Maximillian, but the machines from "The Matrix" are called 'sentinels.' (I watched it again a couple days ago.)
                        Last edited by Scooter; 08-27-2011, 11:30 PM.
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Vincent from the Black Hole is in there too....but the one that jumped off the page for me (showing my inner nerd here) is I.Q. from Star Blazers! Best cartoon of my childhood!
                          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            I'll start from upper left, skipping the ones I don't know going across and in the first couple rows:
                            Terminator, (Fantastic Planet) Robby, Johnny 5 (Short Circuit), the big red one is the bad guy from (The Black Hole), with the cop in front (THX1138), Gort, Robot Monster, Target Earth, Saturn 3, Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (!), ED-209 (Robocop), Dot Matrix (Spaceballs). Going back across: butler from (Sleeper), Battle Droid from Star Wars Phantom Menace, that evil looking one is from Fifth Element I think, (Lost in Space era Robby), Box (Logan's Run), the Bill & Ted robots, the hero from (Robots), C-3PO, Maria (Metropolis), InfraMan?, the multi-eyed thing from (The Matrix), (I, Robot), the Robin Williams (was it Bicentennial Man?), Bender, E.V.E. (Wall-E's gf), a Dalek (Dr. Who), The Tin Man, The Changeling (orig Star Trek), the owl from (Clash of the Titans?), the paranoid android Marvin? from (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe), Rosie (The Jetsons), (Heavy Metal), now we're in the lower right corner going back I see Twiki (Buck Rogers "beedee beedee beedee what a body" ), Crow (MST3K), the phone Android, K-9, Cylon (Battlestar Galactica), Huey, Dewey, and Louie's leg from that early 70s movie w/ Bruce Dern as a space gardener, Wall-E, Bad Robot, the good guy, B.O.B. (The Black Hole), R2-D2, and that one with treads looks like the Killbots from (Chopping Mall).

Nerrrrrrrd!
                            If you're looking at the robot to the left of Bad Robot, that's not B.O.B. who was pretty beat up and his head top wasn't shaped like that. That is for sure VINCENT. I know....nerd.....lol
                            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                            X