On a happy note

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a happy note

I got a raise and promotion at work. Im now a Guitar Tech Trainer. ill be training the other techs in my district. I go to a training in Atalanta at the end of the month for a trainer training. To let usknow what our job is going to entail. Im one of 7 trainer in the chain. So this should be fun.
    Also Im gettin married. Wedding set for may of next year. and im already going crazy with my fiance and her wedding planning. lol. Just kidding baby i love you. :*.
    Gil

Good to see you have positive things going on ... Congrats
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Good times!
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

That is awesome, Gil. Message me on facebook when you are here and maybe we can get together for a beer or seven!
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Alvin sorry didn't get in touch with ya sooner. Been a busy couple of days. But everything is done now and sitting in the hotel lobby waiting to go back to the airport. My flight is at 725.

Comment

Congrats on the promotion and engagement, Gil!

Comment

Thanks dg

Comment

Got back in last night a.d in still exausted. Not much sleep last couple nights and tonight will probably be no different. So tomorrow should be tons of fun. But it was a fun and eventful trip. good things coming in the future I'm excited

Comment

Will this help put the gear loss to a minor halt? I hope so. nice job.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X