Tampa area JCFers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa area JCFers....

...my band autumn's pain is playing this saturday night at the 'venerable' brass mug. heather is having a luau, complete with a pig and drinks served in coconuts and pineapples!! we are sharing the bill with "sunshine and bullets" and "mena brinno". it is gonna rock!!!!

doors are at 6:30, i believe....$5 if you are over 21, $7 if you are under 21. we go onstage at 9:30.

hope to see you out!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

No JCF discount??!!!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

if a jcfer comes, and mentions it to our merch girl, they can get a t-shirt for $8.00
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

I have a sneaky suspicion that the shirts are already priced at $8.

Comment

...or maybe even $7 !
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

hahaha, no....it's a pain making change at a show!! shirts are normally $10 - so, NAH!!!
            GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

i was thinking of trolling channelside for some strange. GF is out of town

Comment

hey, michael....come troll at the mug. there are always loose chicks there!!! sometimes even hot ones
                GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

I just might take you up on that, markD.

Comment

Working...
                  X