Well, S@#$..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, S@#$..........

Guess it time for a big girl bed. Damn it. gotta start shuttin the door now too at night.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

nice. is she reaching door handles too? You might want at least a slidebolt on your bedroom door now
    Hail yesterday

Comment

She can reach them, but hasnt figured out how to turn them, YET.

Comment

Nothing a steamer trunk, padlock and deadbolt on the closet door can't fix....

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Well, I just spent the last hour putting her back in bed, repeatedly. Then decided to just cuddle her in her chair until she fell asleep. She fell asleep and let her sleep on me for about 5 minutes then I put her in her bed and left the room. Not 45 seconds out of her room and shes screaming and crying at the door again. Ugg! After about 2 minutes of that, she fell asleep on the floor at the door. Guess thats her bed now until we can get her to stay in her bed at night again.

Comment

Damn, Fearless!

Comment

Hey, if she retains her personality as she ages, at least you know when she's older she'll attack her problems with fearless ambition. That's always a good trait
              I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

Nothing that a little chickenwire wont fix =)

-Nate
                Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Hurricane Twitchette is about to hit the Columbus area
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                    She can reach them, but hasnt figured out how to turn them, YET.
                    What're you waiting for then? Get these link

they have these at my kid's preschool and most of the times, parents are finding it hard to turn those door handles.

Sam

Comment

Hehe, and all with a teddy under one arm...

Comment

Soon be climbing back in with Daddy's guitar under her arm...
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

My son's been quite interested in my guitars and has tried playing them, but with the tantrums he's been throwing lately, I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't let him near the guitars anymore. At least for a few years

Comment

I just refused to sell a Charvel to a 15 yr old I know because he just broke all his guitars during a tantrum! Apprently these days its ok to let teenagers behave this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                              Soon be climbing back in with Daddy's guitar under her arm...
                              Originally posted by javert View Post
                              My son's been quite interested in my guitars and has tried playing them, but with the tantrums he's been throwing lately, I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't let him near the guitars anymore. At least for a few years
                              She already shown interest in my guitars, as well as one of her older sisters. The baby likes to pluck at the strings on the odd occasion shes allowed access to our room. Recently, shes put two and two together as to what the small green triangular things are for that are laying around the house. If she can find one, shell pluck the strings with it instead of her fingers. She also seems to enjoy hopping up in down in front of the cab when Im chugging away on something. Its like a one baby mosh pit.

I sat down with the middle child the other day at a friends house and started to try to teach her how to play with basics. Shes too young, but she got her first blister on her thumb from strumming the strings so much, which I guess is a good first lesson. Sucks though because she just doesnt possess the attention span to copy what Im showing her, in addition, her coordination blooows, but shes 6,it will come. This sucks because her and her older sister have been bugging me for about a year to get them both a guitar, but I just cant justify the expense if theyre too young to respect the instrument and dont have the attention span to learn.

Comment

Working...
                              X