No announcement yet.

Well, S@#$..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh, my oldest daughter was doing that around 9 months or so. Little bugger didn't want to stay in that crib at all.

Get her a big girl bed, and throw a set of bumpers on the sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
      She already shown interest in my guitars, as well as one of her older sisters. The baby likes to pluck at the strings on the odd occasion shes allowed access to our room. Recently, shes put two and two together as to what the small green triangular things are for that are laying around the house. If she can find one, shell pluck the strings with it instead of her fingers. She also seems to enjoy hopping up in down in front of the cab when Im chugging away on something. Its like a one baby mosh pit.
      That's what my son does too. He steals my picks when I'm not looking and tries to pick the strings. He was also rocking away dancing when I was playing certain things, but, lately, he's been holding his ears when I play. Thanks for the support, son

Comment

Oh man... mine is 17 months old... thankfuly she hasn't figured that one out.
        "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
          I just refused to sell a Charvel to a 15 yr old I know because he just broke all his guitars during a tantrum! Apprently these days its ok to let teenagers behave this way.
          Jeesh, I remember it taking me months to save up for my first Jackson when I was 14. It was a used Midnight Blue Rhoads EX Pro and I still have it to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Musician78 View Post
            Oh man... mine is 17 months old... thankfuly she hasn't figured that one out.
            That one is almost 20 months.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Wait until she's 16!!!
              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by snake_pearson View Post
                Midnight Blue Rhoads EX still have it to this day.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Ok, meet thing 1, 2,and 3.

Oooh, you meant the guys guitar.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Now that is some climbing skill!! Went over the top hit the floor and all while still holding the stuffed animal in one arm. I'm impressed.
                    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      My bad! I'll get a pic of her tomorrow and post it up here. Note to self: have pics ready when I reference my guitars.
                      Last edited by snake_pearson; 08-26-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
                        My son's been quite interested in my guitars and has tried playing them, but with the tantrums he's been throwing lately, I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't let him near the guitars anymore. At least for a few years
                        How old is your boy?

My two and a half year old daughter isn't violent at all, but she likes to decorate the furniture and stuff with stickers. For this reason, the Jacksons and the PRS stay in their cases in the closet in my home office, while my $148 SG knockoff and my $290 ES-335 knockoff are on stands in the living room.

And for Ron:

Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Try turning the crib upside down?
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            Try turning the crib upside down?
                            +1
                            I don't trust anybody who doesn't like Led Zeppelin.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumRider View Post
                              How old is your boy?

My two and a half year old daughter isn't violent at all, but she likes to decorate the furniture and stuff with stickers. For this reason, the Jacksons and the PRS stay in their cases in the closet in my home office, while my $148 SG knockoff and my $290 ES-335 knockoff are on stands in the living room.
                              He turned two back in May. I've got my old classical guitar in his room for him to play with. My son decided to "decorate" our new recliner with a pen recently... We did manage to clean it out with quite some effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Misanthrope[ALWT] View Post
                                +1
                                Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X