Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My band Fools Faith's newest album is finally out

Its called Sinister F
    You can buy it on Amazon or I-Tunes or CD Baby but the best way is to go to our website at www.foolsfaith.com and order it. We have many copies. There are sound clips to listen to. We have received high rated reviews so far! They specifically mention the guitar work. There isn't much shred but I put alot of time and effort into every lick, every sound and every track. Many guitar amps were used...

Randall RM100 with Blackface, Ultra and XTC modules
    Marshall DSL100
    Carvin V3
    Carvin X100B
    JCM900
    POD X3 Bean for layering and texturing on some tracks
    Carvin Legacy

Please support my band and pick up a copy. We are really hoping this is the one.

congratulations John, good for you dude. And who fucking cares if there isn't a ton of shred, you're a great player and i;m sure
    the guitar work is just right AND FITS THE SONGS RIGHT.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Grats,
      Checked out some of the clips on Amazon. Break Me sounded really cool, clip was really short tho

Comment

I just bought a copy of the new CD from your website. I'm looking forward to hearing it.
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Thanks bro's. I appreciate it. I hope alot of JCF'rs pick it up. It means alot to me getting reviews from this forum because there are so many great players on it. I am sure you know what I mean when I say that every lick or harmony that I have swirling around in my head is on this latest record and I really feel that after over 35 years of playing in bands, writing and recording.. this is the best stuff I ever came up with.

Comment

Working...
          X