happy labor day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• happy labor day

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and hope you have a nice day off relaxing and jamming tomorrow. Take it easy guys and gals! \m/
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Thanks, buddy!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Labor day is a great time to enjoy a day off of work, with family and friends.... Y'all have a good one!!!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'm at Brea Mall, getting a hand massage

I tried to go to my fave Chinese restaurant but they were closed!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Played two shows this weekend. Saturday was a private party that was a lot of fun, when we got setup in out of the rain. Today's show was at a Union party outside, family type thing which we didn't really have a lot of music for. We are not a PG show, so we all pulled a bunch of stuff out of our bags of trick and got through. Good times!!! Hope everyone had a great Labor day weekend.
          I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Youre texting while doing that? Must not be getting your moneys worth.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I took the family to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, Tn for the long weekend. We just got back.
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I took the girlfriend to the city to eat at the cheesecake factory, then came back home and watched a few movies. Was a nice and relaxing day.
                Now to get ready for tomorrow... =/
                I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Comment

I took the wife to Lake Mission Viejo for a B52's concert and fireworks show. The first show I've been to where you can bring your own cooler full of adult beverages.

Comment

Working...
                  X