No announcement yet.

Holy Guitar Center.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt's a member here and many have provided good feedback on their dealings with him.

Have you checked the prices on his site? KE2s, KV2s, RR1s, $2799 down to $1999 - that's almost 30% off list. Seems to be his going deal
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      I think the point that some of you guys are missing is I'm sure guitar center will likely order a factory new model of any guitar they carry for you, just don't expect them to be as flexible on price. If they aren't willing to do that for you, find a store that will. When you build a relationship with your music store over many years of purchases most stores will be up front with you about their costs and profit margins and because of the relationship will give you the best prices as well as a heads up on any sweet deals that come in their door.

That's how it always worked for me anyways.
      On the flipside, sometimes you order one and they send you a dud. And then they send you another dud. And then they send you another dud... Or you get one that has a little scratch or a tiny ding on the edge for $200 off that plays and sounds great. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
        Have you checked the prices on his site? KE2s, KV2s, RR1s, $2799 down to $1999 - that's almost 30% off list. Seems to be his going deal
        Originally posted by 3reach View Post
        they would order me an RR1T from JAckson and give me 30% off list!

What an awesome company if this is legit!
        "Special deal for you only today only"
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          "Special deal for you only today only"
          "but you better move fast, because I had a guy in this morning who's moving his family interstate, and he was definitely going to pick it up today if it's still here when he gets back"
          Hail yesterday

Comment

My only question for 3reach is how well did the 14 year old play that Les Paul...

Comment

I was on a business trip in Scottdale AZ. back in 07ish when the Charvel USA came out. They had 2 at this GC. So I asked how much they wanted. They proceeded in asking me if I knew what it was. I didnt want to tell them I owned more Charvels than they did. I ended up leaving with out playing one or even getting a price.
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

My buddys dad manages a gc. He said parents drop their kids off and leave them there for hours as a babysitter.... Same kids over and over. There has to be a balance.

I got eyes and hands though.....Its pretty easy to see if something is thrashed.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                  I didnt want to tell them I owned more Charvels than they did.
                  Ha ha, niiiiiice!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

We get the baby sitting all the time. Especially around Christmas. There's a big mall about a half mile away from my store. So parents drop the lil guitar
                    Slimers off while the parents shop for Christmas presents etc. Its annoying. We get the band kids in too. The ones that think gc is thier own personal jam studio. A lot if the kids are pretty goid and well behaved tho. But there is the occasional one who leaves a guitar leaning against an amp or stool still plugged in with the amp on. Actually had a few adults do that recently too. It's annoying and bad form no matter the age.

Comment

When ever u buy a new car u never get one with zero miles. Some have as few as 3 miles or are dealer demos. Either way you still get the full factory warranty. If there is an issue the dealer fixes it. Same thing with a new guitar at gc or one of the other big box stores. They get more traffic and more people wanting to play the same guitar puting some mileage on the guitar. It happens. If ya want pristine order it in a box and hope its.not a dud.
                      Gil

Comment

Working...
                      X