Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 - Ten Years

Never forget.

Prayers for the victims & their loved ones left behind.

In honor of the 10th anniversary, consider giving a donation to finally build the Flight 93 memorial. Heroes, every one.

September 11, 2001 was one of the darkest days in our nation's recent history, and Flight 93 National Memorial honors some of our strongest heroes. NPF's…

I can't believe it has been 10 years...
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Me neither. Still remember like it was yesterday.
      Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who was affected.
      My email has had this signature since 9/12/01:

"We will never forget."
      September 11, 2001
      My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I still remember it like yesterday, too.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Emotional day for me...

Comment

Didn't we have a JCFer that was in one of the towers at the time?
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

i lost 3 pals. as painful as that was, it could have been much worse, all my friends became stockbrokers, firemen or cops.
              i was waiting for a list of like 30 people, like many other neighboring towns to mine.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
              X