YAY.....the G.A.S. has gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY.....the G.A.S. has gone...

That's just over a month since I got my Strat and I think I'm done....i have actually no desire to buy another guitar.

I'm actually finding myself checking out e-bay and appreciating a nice guitar , but having zero interest in buying it.

does this mean I'm cured? ... have I finally found all the gear i'm ever gonna need?

anyone else found themselves in this happy spot ...or am I just in the eye of the hurricane and shortly I'll be lusting after a Kelly ?

No known cure, only remission... Kinda like a 12 step program...
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Like Herpes, you will have recurrent outbreaks.
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
        Like Herpes, you will have recurrent outbreaks.
        Yeah, but without the blisters!! And creams won't lessen the pain from G.A.S.
        No, it never goes away, like cancer you can always have a relapse.
        You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

My last relapse struck while I was at Sam Ash.

Fortunately, they have a return policy!

Comment

damm...... G.A.S. really gets me. Its like a bad cold you just cant shake. its always there. I have way too many guitars now. and I contstanly want more, but have realized that I cant have them. I wish I had trading material, but I wont part with anything.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Sorry, but just when you think GAS has subsided, it comes back with a roaring vengeance. You're screwed!
              My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

There is no cure for GAS, there's only a preventative treatment for it and that's called being broke!
                It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                  There is no cure for GAS, there's only a preventative treatment for it and that's called being broke!
                  You got that right...
                  After all, being broke isn't such a bad thing if you cannot contain yourself.
                  -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

this statement is the only reason that I haven't bought 2 kelly's over the past few weeks!
                    Red JDR-94
                    Maroon PS-3T with shark fin neck
                    Duncan Invader pickups
                    Jackson>ZW Wah>Vintage phase 90>ZW OD or Boss SD>Maxon SD9>MXR Flange 117>NS2>Bugera 1960>effects loop>boss chorus>MXR 10-band>effects loop return

Comment

I have a SD Kelly .................................................. ....hope that helps
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Yeah I told myself that too. But then a jackson comes along like an explorer or tele and re ignites the fuel.

There is no cure.

Comment

Thanks guys..I guess i'll just enjoy it while it lasts!

Comment

Heh, his gas has passed.
                            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by BayRocker View Post
                              Sorry, but just when you think GAS has subsided, it comes back with a roaring vengeance. You're screwed!
                              True!

Even more true!
                              JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                              X