Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I got a ticket for making a illegal left turn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California's broke. Let me take a wild guess at the verdict....hmmmm. Guilty!!!

Up here in NorCal, they are out in force drumming up business.
    My Charvel/Jackson Family

Comment

States, Cities , ..this country is beyond broke. They'll fuck your ass anyway humanly possible. It's all about the coin. Always was and always will be. The mighty coin that "we the people" don't fuggin' have.

Just barely enough coin to buy a Jackson. But that fuggin' ticket was a big bite out of gear coin!

Fuggums..

just..

Fuggums...
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sam

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Well, the laws vary depending on the state. I know in California, if the cop don't show it's an automatic dismissal. Most cops will make an effort to show, though, because of the pay.
          That's Ohio. That's the way it should be.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post

ahhhh fuggums.... Every where ya go..you get a dick up the fuggin' ass. If people need it, require it..ect..they'll pay for it. Politicians always talking about fixing the economy and will pay anything to do so.

Do ya know what I do. I don't spend shit. I save every fuggin' penny I possibly can. I pay the bills and bank the rest. Whenver something happens, and it always does..I just pay it. Here ya go....here ya go....constantly..non stop..fuggums.

Comment

DECISION: NOT GUILTY !!!

Letter says Clerk will be refunding full bail amount.

Trial by written declaration for the WIN!! WOOT
              Sam

Comment

Congrats! And right in the 4 - 6 week time frame!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Ron!!
                  Sam

Comment

I once won by written declaration too, though it was a parking ticket on a university. Basically I got a ticket for parking in the senior lot (senior as in class, not age, I was a sophomore) during Spring Break. Well the only reason I parked there is because the campus Chief of Police was on record interviewed in the school paper (literally a couple weeks before) saying they didn't give out such tickets during spring break, since practically no one was there, there is plenty of spaces to go round. Well I used his own words in my declaration, and I had my ticket overturned. In your face, Fowler!
                    Just a guitar player...

Comment

Man 1 - System 1e10 ... but you have to enjoy your small victories. I certainly do when (once in a while) I get my way with the beaurocracy.

Comment

yup! Well, look at it this way, $370 + $55 for traffic school = Nice import Jackson/Charvel guitar.
                        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
                          Well, look at it this way, $370 + $55 for traffic school = Nice import Jackson/Charvel guitar.
                          So, what are you getting, X series?

Comment

Probably the RR24XT
                            Sam

Comment

Niiiiiiiiice

I would like that one, too!

Comment

Working...
                              X