oklahoma state fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oklahoma state fair

Im noticing there's a few guys here in Ok, any of you guys gonna go to the state fair this weekend?
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini

Dang, your fair is late in the season. I travel between Ohio, KY and TN, and they've all finished theirs a while ago. I think when I was in CA, the Pomona (LA County) fair was around this time of year? Ron?

And no, I didn't make it to any of them. I would have liked to but just too much going on.

Comment

Sign at the fair - "LIVESTOCK : For food or marriage"
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        Sign at the fair - "LIVESTOCK : For food or marriage"
        I saw a sign like that in Saskatchwan, they sure do like their sheep!
        You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Unfortunately Sask is flat. Sheep work best when you have them at the edge of a cliff. Then they push back. Or so I've heard at least. Right rsmacker?
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Itsa too hot here to have it during the summer. Nobody would come. We had something like 80 straight days of 100+, and a lot of days over 110.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              Dang, your fair is late in the season. I travel between Ohio, KY and TN, and they've all finished theirs a while ago. I think when I was in CA, the Pomona (LA County) fair was around this time of year? Ron?.
              You are correct, sir, ho ho ho!

http://www.lacountyfair.com/2011/

I did make it to the Orange County fair last month, saw some kool ice sculptures, the Peking acrobats, and a super awesomez RV demolition derby (!)

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's funny.

Comment

No, I'm not big on fairs etc anyway. Waste of money. I can't afford it anyway this year.

Comment

If you promise me a Funnel Cake and ride next to me on the Ferris Wheel, Ill be there.
                    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Its a date twitch. LOL

I really just go and munch on fair food, drink a bunch of beer, and walk through the trade buildings looking at shit

Comment

Originally posted by TKEblue View Post

I really just go and munch on fair food, drink a bunch of beer, and walk through the trade buildings looking at shit
                        Yeah, thats what me and the wifey do too, minus the beer. The kids just have to ride the rides though......
                        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                        X