Motorcycle instead of a San Dimas.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sixx_ gunner View Post
    You did the right thing for yoru situation.
    Proud owner of a 1980 Suzuki GS850GL.
    Shaft drive and smooth as silk. Nice ride. Enjoy it!
    Till you try and scratch round a corner, anything with a shaft drive handles like a pig on a skateboard
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I have only rode my Dad's 883 Sportster and this bike for street bikes. All my other bikes have been dirt bikes. I really have no comparision to go off of. I would LOVE a 'busa...but my girl is not so so fond of my love of speed. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        That's OK...I don't drive my toy much for that very reason!

Me, about three weeks ago. Leaving more than 100 miles of scorched earth with this fucker..

Those are pajamas BTW. That spontaneous trip around the block ..lasted for 8 hours..

Nice pic Bill.
        A reminder why we work so hard.
        Man needs his toys.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Nothing wrong with grabbing a cycle.
          Just put a gorgeous babe on the back and like a happy man, parade and show them both off.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Working...
          X