No announcement yet.

NHL Hockey season 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some funky scheduling. Wings started the season with games on Friday and Saturday nights. Then off for 4 days and finally played last night. They play Saturday and then are off 5 fuckin more days before they play again...wtf is up with that?

Then you have the Pens who have played 5 games since the season started and San Jose Sharks only have played one game so far...wtf?
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I think the schedule wierdness is due to a few teams starting the season in Europe.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

......and the Flyers are still undefeated after their 7 - 2 spanking of the Senators

Comment

Poor Ottawa. I think an AHL team could beat them easily.
          Scott

Comment

Henrik stops 40 shots for the rangers first win. great wschedule for the rangers. they get sent to stockholm for two games to open the season on the 7th,
            then they get to come home for a west coast swing to vancouver, calgary, edmonton, etc. their first home game is on the fuckin' 27th for godsakes!!!
            what the fuck is that shit??? The idiots who are redoing madison Square garden kinda fucked up on the finish date, the whole month is on the road-lol
            anyway, henrik is god-imagine henrik on the wings, or flyers, or caps? forget it.

Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yeah that game was tough to watch from a Canucks fan perspective Tommy. One goalie who can steal a game vs one who apparently can't. First Ranger win in Vancouver since Gretzky was captain with a hat trick and Messier was captain for the Canucks...
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                Henrik stops 40 shots for the rangers first win. great wschedule for the rangers. they get sent to stockholm for two games to open the season on the 7th,
                then they get to come home for a west coast swing to vancouver, calgary, edmonton, etc. their first home game is on the fuckin' 27th for godsakes!!!
                what the fuck is that shit??? The idiots who are redoing madison Square garden kinda fucked up on the finish date, the whole month is on the road-lol
                anyway, henrik is god-imagine henrik on the wings, or flyers, or caps? forget it.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...e&cmpid=ggl1bx

I don't mind cross-division games like this. In fact I like it. It sucks having teams only playing the same teams along east/west lines all season long.

And at the rate the Flyers are going, they'll destroy the Rangers...

Comment

i don't mind going on the road, it's part of the game, but they have not had a home game yet nor will they until the 27th, and that's if the place is freakin' ready.
                  i don't think the Flyers will destroy the Rangers, they will win the season series, but destroy is a bit over the top. If the Rangers stay healthy they will be no pushover.

Comment

Batty,
                    I really thought the Canucks would win just on the honoring of your fallen teammate alone last night, i am still in disbelief they walked out of there with a win.

Comment

The Flyers lost last night. That sucks. I am no Caps fan but Ovechkin earned that victory so congrats Caps fans

Comment

Pens win again last night. Nice to see the team play they have with the big guns out. James Neal is settling in nicely now. I loved how hard he worked last year once we picked him up, and his shoot first, ask questions later is working so far. I'll be glad to see a full healthy lineup for the Pens sometime this year, eventually, hopefully. Sucks that Kennedy has a concussion, he's the little engine that could for the Pens. Caps and Flyers look solid this year too. Sleeper teams in the East are the Devils and the Sabres if you ask me.

Comment

Rangers winning on the road, maybe they should just stay on the road all season.
                          If they stay healthy they are no easy win anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X