No J/C talk, but still wanted to share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No J/C talk, but still wanted to share

What your point of view on Phil Anselmo's Speech?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I say, just play your stuff and let that do the talking. Politics and lifestyle is always a part of music, it's in the blues, in rock, in country, etc. But let the music express the thought or idea. Phil had a hard time keeping the audience listening, you can tell they were split on what he said...
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Not really Jackson orientated?

Feckers like these annoy the shit outta me personally. Its like Hitler and the Zionist Nazi Elite - they were the biggest Jews going FFS! Why it annoys me is because I actually am of the original Northern European Masterace. Fair skin, Red Hair, Blue eyes. I don't know what these guys are but they ain't from my genetic stock. Us Celts have been all but eliminated from Mainland UK and Northern Europe, marginalised by invaders over the centuries.

Also, I can prove that ginger people were the original Northern European Race, as look around you - Native Red Deer - ginger, Foxes - ginger, Door mice - ginger. Evidently natural selection has evolved the northern european genotype into ginger as it is the perfect Northern european camoflage. Neanderthal man was also ginger BTW. How more original can you get than that? Furthermore it is said that a mysterious ginger and blonde tribe arrived in Ireland from Egypt before time. They were the descendants of the long lost 13th bloodline of the illuminati, or Israelites (No NOT JEWS, Israelites!) at least. They brought with them superior technology, communications and architecture. Some say that the illuminati came down from space.

Go and do a tour of Afganistan or Iraq and tell me the blue eyed natives are the descendants of Alexander the Great.....

Its all bullshite I'm afraid, Whether you're a Korean in Japan, a ginger England or a Black man in Alabama. We were probably more genetically mixed thousand of years ago than we are now. I say its what you do and wat you create that counts, NOT what you preach.

I will leave you with this however. They have even found ginger haired mummies in China that predate history, a long lost tribe that was outbred thousands of years ago!

The colour of someones face is such an infinitesmally insignificant part of their genetic makeup, you couldn't attribute them to any particular 'Race' by it alone.

Personally I'd be even more insulted if I was three thousand year pure bred Ethiopian labelled as 'Black' by ignoramus's.

That said, I will make one exception, despite my Irish/Scottish background. I feckin hate Pikeys, we have loads of Pikeys in the UK. they are neither Irish or British. They are a race of extended cousins to themselves born to theive your tools, break into your shed and do a poor job of tarmacing your gran's driveway whilst holding her to randsom and coming back later to steal her iron gates for scrap metal.
        Last edited by ginsambo; 09-21-2011, 12:27 PM.
        You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

so, that dickhead screamer guy from pantera is still around? he is a douche.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

His voice and phrasing kind of sounds like Axl Rose though...

Comment

Feckin knobheads. They love to dress up as the SS and listen to the 'Hitler' version of Rammstein Sonne. Ok the nazi's had some style with their propaganda, icons and dress sense and technology, but there it ends. These guys are all false prophets and Puppets on a string if you ask me. This is exactly the sort of stuff 'They' want us to do. White Power, Black Power whatever. It saves 'Them' the job of doing it themselves and distracts the masses from 'Their' agenda.

Comment

hows he a douche? this guy is fuckin amazing

Comment

If it's not J/C talk, then why post it in this section of the forum? That's what the Non J/C section is for!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    If it's not J/C talk, then why post it in this section of the forum? That's what the Non J/C section is for!
                    lol, didnt see that there was one
                    my bad

Comment

Originally posted by V-GAS View Post
                      hows he a douche? this guy is fuckin amazing
                      well, for one he talks too much shit. just go out and "sing" and shut the fuck up. second, he looks like an idiot, always all puffed up and angry looking. what's he trying to prove? that he's a badass? who cares? just go out and sing, keep your dumb ass opinions to yourself, and realize that you are lucky to have a "career" in music.

how's that?

to me, he is the dirtbag version of those college guys that pretend to be something they aren't in order to be "cool" - ergo, he is a douche.
                      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Anselmo has done more interesting music (with Pantera being the exception) than everyone on this board combined.
                        Yeah, in the past he used to run his mouth and talk a lot of shit (especially when intoxicated). Personally, i hate it when musicians talk to the audience and push their agenda (political or whatever) at live shows, it really pisses me off. Just shut the fuck up and play and save your hyperbole for the press.
                        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Whenever I think of Nazis, I think of this
                          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                            looks like the vid is from 16 years ago.

Don't we all know by now that Phil is just fucked up in the head?

Comment

Guys. What are you guys thinking calling him nazi and shit?
                              I think people are missing the point here.
                              I'm white. Could I be proud of myself? No. Because i'm white.
                              So I can't do something because of the color of my skin.
                              That's racist, don't you think?
                              The man speaks of EQUALITY.
                              Please understand, he's not a racist, he's speaking out AGAINST racism, just because it has nothing to do with Blacks doesn't mean it isn't racism.
                              I'm white. and I'm proud to be white. Because I'm a good person and I try my fucking best every goddamn day.
                              He isn't hating on black people or being racist at all. He's basically saying that you should be proud of who you are.
                              Why is it okay for black people to preach "black pride" but it's a problem if a white person does it? Because forever ago black people were slaves to the white man? That's unfair and bullshit.

If you guys are too ignorant to really listen to what he saying, then don't bother comment on this at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X