Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone do business with Guitarsehole on ebay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone do business with Guitarsehole on ebay?

Anyone have any dealings with this guy?

I emailed him a few times with no response.

You wrote multiple times. First via jcf message about wanting a Model 5, then on eBay about vintage fulcrum trem parts only, and later about a whole trem unit complete.

We wrote you back every time using the same forum each time... meaning when you private messaged us in JCF, regarding to be on the lookout for a Model 5, we private messaged you back using JCF also. However, when you messaged us on eBay, regarding your vintage fulcrum parts, we used eBay messaging to reply. If you never saw any of those replies, we'd be happy to send you transcripts of each exchange.

By the way, the last time we heard from you was two months ago regarding the trem. If you tried to contact us since, you sent it to someone else.

If neither message system is working for you, just call me. Be glad to help.

Mitch
    AxeD/Guitarsehole
    Last edited by modelseriesman; 09-23-2011, 07:46 PM.
    Mitch
    AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

Looks like you got all our replies.

Other: daniels127acs sent a message about Jackson/Charvel Model 1 A C Traditional Fulcrum Tremolo #200623551000
      To: guitarsehole
      Sent: Jun-24-11 05:25 AM

Dear guitarsehole,

I see your listing for the entire 1A trem setup but I am in need of just 2 saddles with the tear drop relief. I actually could use 4 of the cone shaped springs too. Let me know what you have.

- daniels127acs

Re: Other: daniels127acs sent a message about Jackson/Charvel Model 1 A C Traditional Fulcrum Tremolo #200623551000
      To: daniels127acs
      Sent: Jun-24-11 11:07 AM

Dear daniels127acs,

You're JCF, right?

- guitarsehole

daniels127acs has sent a question about item #200642301893, ending on Sep-15-11 15:40:35 PDT - CHARVEL MODEL 1 TRAD FULCRUM TREM w/CLAW SPRINGS SCREWS
      Sent: Aug-20-11 06:35 PM

Dear guitarsehole,

I'm looking for 2 model 1 string saddles and a selector switch knob. Do you have them?

- daniels127acs

Re: daniels127acs has sent a question about item #200642301893, ending on Sep-15-11 15:40:35 PDT - CHARVEL MODEL 1 TRAD FULCRUM TREM w/CLAW SPRINGS SCREWS
      Sent: Aug-21-11 02:23 AM

Dear daniels127acs,

Vintage Fulcrum bridge saddles, teardroppish, just the saddles? OR saddles, adj springs, and adj screws??

I have the tip.

Just let me know whether you need 7 parts or just the three.

Thanks,

Mitch
      AxeDealers

- guitarsehole

Other: daniels127acs sent a message about CHARVEL MODEL 1 TRAD FULCRUM TREM w/CLAW SPRINGS SCREWS #200642301893
      Sent: Aug-23-11 08:24 PM

Dear guitarsehole,

Do you have 2 saddles by themselves that you would want to sell? I'm cool with the $30 price on the whole trem but the $12.50 shipping is steep. Can you do anything on that and I'll just buy the whole thing and use mine for parts.

- daniels127acs

Re: Other: daniels127acs sent a message about CHARVEL MODEL 1 TRAD FULCRUM TREM w/CLAW SPRINGS SCREWS #200642301893
      Sent: Aug-23-11 09:05 PM

Dear daniels127acs,

$12.50 is what shipping will cost once I pay FedEx, eBay and PayPal.

I'll do $55 for the whole trem with claw/springs/screws ($30), the factory-correct vintage switch tip ($12.50) and shipping ($12.50). Those original factory switch tips are oft needed but hard to find, and costly when you do. I can always use them. Alternatively, I have one unoriginal switch tip that you could use, but I don't know how well it will work with the switch you have. If you want the unoriginal one, I'll throw that in for $2.50 to round out a total to $45.

If you wanted just the two saddles, I can do two saddles for $12.50 + $10 shipping + cost of which ever switch tip you wanted.

Let me know.

- guitarsehole
      Mitch
      AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

"Guitarsehole", what a fucking fantastic name, that is classic!
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

)
          Mitch
          AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

Working...
          X