Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf???!! Who are these meatholes & why are they here?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf???!! Who are these meatholes & why are they here?!

Fellow JC mutherFers,

As you know I've been on/off absent for some time. Obviously, during that period there will be new members. Some I've made friends with already. BUT..BUT...I see more fuckhole hustlers hiding in the shadows with "junior member" status wanting to sell garbage and buy shit. What has happened to my forum. This is not a fuggin' hillbilly Craigslist. Nor will it ever be in my presence.

This has always been somewhat of a problem in the past. But not like this. Well, I don't like it..it aggravates me. Nobody wants that!

But, here's the thing. I'm not going anywhere. So If I feel the need to pounce, OR if one of my brothers/sisters alert me of such a douchenozzlery. I promise my assistance and attention.

This place desperately needs a fuggin' enema!!

Yours,

Bill Z Bub

Feel free to PM me with names to put on the douchery list, and we'll clean house.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

what about douchebaggery can we alert you to that too? there has been a bit of that here to.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      what about douchebaggery can we alert you to that too? there has been a bit of that here to.
      Absolutely!!!!

It's what I live for.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

what about people who practice "FAW" method techniques?
        (Fuckin' Asshole Way)
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Can that be the "Fuggin' Asshole Way"? Rarely do I say the word >"Fuck". That's an icky word for icky things. I have class Tommy!!!

..actually, I say fuck about 3 trillion times a day. Sometimes it's the only word I do say.

Comment

Fuggit
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

fuck outweighs any other word i've spoken in my lifetime
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yes.it is a very powerful word. I use it in every context imaginable and then some.

I was just here and elsewhere saying "fuck...fuckity...fuck...fuck...fuck..." Over and over. My family thought I hit the wall..and I did!

Comment

POOP'em
                  Last edited by SEEGERMANY; 10-06-2011, 05:46 PM.
                  "POOP"

Comment

Poopums..

Comment

I got into the habit of saying "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK."

It didn't to over very well at the library.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
                        I got into the habit of saying "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK."

It didn't to over very well at the library.
                        Ya see..here's what it is. Not everyone can carry off such things. Me, I can talk like this to the fuggin' pope, and make him tell me dirty, nazi jokes. While most people would be kicked out for such a thing. I think people know I'm handicapped..for some weird reason.

Here' what you do next time at the Library. Just asked.."Do you have books on Clits?"..while suggin' a pink Tootstie-Roll POP!

That's what I do..

Comment

For fuck sake you fucks. Fuck all this fucking nonsense about fucking off with the word fuck. I mean, fuck, whats so bad about the fucking word fuck anyfuckinghow? Nobody knows for fucking sure how the fucking word fuck came about, its just a fucking nonsense word. Anyone thats fucking offended by a fucking nonsense word like fuck is a fucking fuck. So, you say fuckity fuck fuck fuck, I say fuck you, you fucking fucks. Thats the bottom fucking line. Fuck. Thats fucking all.

Oh, and shitums.
                          Last edited by Twitch; 10-06-2011, 07:15 PM.
                          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

A refresher for y'all !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26UA578yQ5g

Cheers, ya fucks
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                              X