Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf???!! Who are these meatholes & why are they here?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as you and i know, it's aaaall about the blues rock chatter.
    It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
    ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Thank you my fine young cannibals..

I will eat these fucks. I mean I will bite off their peni !!! Then pee on them. It is known that Silver Back Gorillas protect their territory in this manner. I am no different. I certainly look like one..with the same vicious wiring. It is my duty to protect this fort. Now I may "check" someone at random (like the groping TSA) doing deals and asking questions. Not painting all these fucks with one brush. If they prove themselves worthy, then no harm..no foul.

But I'm looking for people with single or double digit post counts doing nothing but wheelin' and dealin'. I'm going to profile those new skidmarks for sure. But here's the thing..those threads never been my intrest or domain. I usually just post here..the Artist, and Amp threads. So please give me a heads up on said activity. Please bring it to my attention if I'm oblivious to it. I will respond!

Then the gold will splash upon platinum members that smoke pole.

..and yes there will bel much blues-rock-chatter and prolly some blue-clam-chowder to wash it down.

'Z Bub
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've been a platinum member for a couple of years now and I have yet to sell (or buy to be honest) anything. I did give away a pickup to someone that needed one though.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

thats right! they better watch it, or Bill is going to "tro em out on their fukkin ass!!!!"

Just like Darnell

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HUBiQTvTF68?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Last edited by tonemonster; 10-11-2011, 04:56 PM.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

This calls for an Astroglide battle!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Nah, I think Bill will probably do it dry for their discomfort. Billz feels no pain in that area. His penis is calloused from years of pulling on it. These are facts.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                I've been a platinum member for a couple of years now and I have yet to sell (or buy to be honest) anything. I did give away a pickup to someone that needed one though.
                Well, you're awesome, dude! I don't care what everybody else says!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Debbie Downer checking in.
                  To be a little more serious about the relevant topic...hasn't there been discussion
                  that there should be a requirement for "joining the community" before hawking/begging in
                  the classifieds?

That's the way it used to be IIRC.

I believe a 50 post count minimum should be required before allowing Platinum membership.
                  A vote may or may not count for much, but maybe a poll would be in order?

Not that it's not fun to see Billz do his duty!

Comment

Sandman has been corrupted by all the Platinum proceeds. Hed lose money waiting for people to hit 50 posts before they can hand over their dough, so it will never happen. He just sittin up there in Chicago sipping on fine Champagne whilst smoking a fine Cuban cigar that he bought with the Platinum proceeds. Who cares if WE are knee deep in fools, peddlers and crusty jugglers. Corporate monster he is.

Comment

Jah prolly has a flat wid a Wawl Street addy too!

Tuck Foejam!

Comment

blues rock chatter, blue clam chowder, blue waffles? This thread has it all!
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          blues rock chatter, blue clam chowder, blue waffles? This thread has it all!

You forgot blue balls.
                          You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Originally posted by SixstringKing View Post
                            You forgot blue balls.
                            and bull dykes.
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Blues Brothers. Bats.

Comment

Hello,

I just gotta custom 7 string RRXBP7 series in Bukkake Pearl, gold OFR and hardware. It looks and plays like baby Jesus in a golden barn. But, are these made in India or Japan? I'm wondering if I should worry about radiation exposure or some mutant alien virus that produces squid babies.

"Bukkake Pearl" so I'm thinking Japan. There's no sticker on this god-ish thing..just some japanese looking things painted with lead based paint on the back of the neck. I am thinking of having a squid baby painted on it..with it's arms embracing baby jesus. Definitely one of a kind that can not be dupilcated. I will post ginormous pictures after it is finished. The Jackson logo may be obcured by my artistic visions.

Comes in a limited edition white bukkake gig bag with golden sparkles. Also includes a 1996 Guitar World with a picture of Randy Rhoads inside. This guitar is brand new but there was minor damage during shipping from somewhere far away. Butt, just to the points of the guitar. This is often seen on every Jackson pointy known to man..especially on Randy's Jackson. I mean he really fuck his up with tape and shit! But I'll have Joey Bosch touch it up for >>FREE<<.

Reciept and warranty = 2,753. Sell as is shipped for 2,800. ONLY 4k with baby squid jesus graphic signed by artist Joe Bosch who is somehow related to Heironymus Bosch Jr...III.

Paypal or well hidden cash (preferred). I'll ship the guitar once I can play with the cash in my hands. Then I will ship this guitar to you.

There is many reasons why I wanted this guitar. But I will sell it for reasons that shall never be discussed.

Bill Z Bub
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X