Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf???!! Who are these meatholes & why are they here?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk again, eh Bill?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
      This calls for an Astroglide battle!

I laughed my balls on these videos posted..but there's Honey roasted bullshit stuck in my nose and ..I am working while laughing to get it out. I'm 16 seconds in...WTF???!!

I think these people made my guitar..

Owww..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

....49 seconds...I can't take it. WTF???

I would be at the ER after the first one..

ahhh fuck this..I'm done!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Hello,

I just gotta custom 7 string RRXBP7 series in Bukkake Pearl, gold OFR and hardware. It looks and plays like baby Jesus in a golden barn. But, are these made in India or Japan? I'm wondering if I should worry about radiation exposure or some mutant alien virus that produces squid babies.

"Bukkake Pearl" so I'm thinking Japan. There's no sticker on this god-ish thing..just some japanese looking things painted with lead based paint on the back of the neck. I am thinking of having a squid baby painted on it..with it's arms embracing baby jesus. Definitely one of a kind that can not be dupilcated. I will post ginormous pictures after it is finished. The Jackson logo may be obcured by my artistic visions.

Comes in a limited edition white bukkake gig bag with golden sparkles. Also includes a 1996 Guitar World with a picture of Randy Rhoads inside. This guitar is brand new but there was minor damage during shipping from somewhere far away. Butt, just to the points of the guitar. This is often seen on every Jackson pointy known to man..especially on Randy's Jackson. I mean he really fuck his up with tape and shit! But I'll have Joey Bosch touch it up for >>FREE<<.

Reciept and warranty = 2,753. Sell as is shipped for 2,800. ONLY 4k with baby squid jesus graphic signed by artist Joe Bosch who is somehow related to Heironymus Bosch Jr...III.

Paypal or well hidden cash (preferred). I'll ship the guitar once I can play with the cash in my hands. Then I will ship this guitar to you.

There is many reasons why I wanted this guitar. But I will sell it for reasons that shall never be discussed.

Bill Z Bub
          This is fucking classic!!!!!!!!!!! "Heironymus Bosch jr III"
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Drunk again, eh Bill?
            I don't drink, but does ambien count??!! I say yes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
              This is fucking classic!!!!!!!!!!! "Heironymus Bosch jr III"
              Hahahahaha! Bill, you're my new best friend.
              It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
              ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

what is the name of the show? Blind Bat Chang Stair Spooge Ascension?
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  what is the name of the show? Blind Bat Chang Stair Spooge Ascension?
                  Ahhh ..I think those were the lyrics Roseanne Barr screeched when she did The Star Mangled Splatter!

god I hate her...could imagine what's down there...prolly a matted dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                    Hahahahaha! Bill, you're my new best friend.
                    why yes...yes I am!

Welcome to the lost souls league..where we nakedly dance all night on Bald Mountain!

Comment

Ahhh ..I think those were the lyrics Roseanne Barr screeched when she did The Star Mangled Splatter!

Roseanne probably looks pretty good after half a dozen ambien
                      Jackson KV2
                      Jackson KE1T
                      Jackson KE1F
                      Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                        Roseanne probably looks pretty good after half a dozen ambien
                        she wouldn't look good after some angel dust and crack rocks, that's a fact.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hello,

I just gotta custom 7 string RRXBP7 series in Bukkake Pearl, gold OFR and hardware. It looks and plays like baby Jesus in a golden barn. But, are these made in India or Japan? I'm wondering if I should worry about radiation exposure or some mutant alien virus that produces squid babies.

"Bukkake Pearl" so I'm thinking Japan. There's no sticker on this god-ish thing..just some japanese looking things painted with lead based paint on the back of the neck. I am thinking of having a squid baby painted on it..with it's arms embracing baby jesus. Definitely one of a kind that can not be dupilcated. I will post ginormous pictures after it is finished. The Jackson logo may be obcured by my artistic visions.

Comes in a limited edition white bukkake gig bag with golden sparkles. Also includes a 1996 Guitar World with a picture of Randy Rhoads inside. This guitar is brand new but there was minor damage during shipping from somewhere far away. Butt, just to the points of the guitar. This is often seen on every Jackson pointy known to man..especially on Randy's Jackson. I mean he really fuck his up with tape and shit! But I'll have Joey Bosch touch it up for >>FREE<<.

Reciept and warranty = 2,753. Sell as is shipped for 2,800. ONLY 4k with baby squid jesus graphic signed by artist Joe Bosch who is somehow related to Heironymus Bosch Jr...III.

Paypal or well hidden cash (preferred). I'll ship the guitar once I can play with the cash in my hands. Then I will ship this guitar to you.

There is many reasons why I wanted this guitar. But I will sell it for reasons that shall never be discussed.

Bill Z Bub
                          So you are interested in my guitar then???

Comment

Looks like she can open her mouth the sufficient distance needed for oral gratification for yours truly. No need to worry about matted hair in that case.

Second penis joke of the day, on a roll.
                            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

what about if you add some mentos and cola to that? what that help?
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Hey, perhaps she'll start to lose a few pounds, that can't be bad now, would it?

*pictures slim, Coked-out Crackhead Roseanne Bar*

...nevermind
                                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                                X