Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf???!! Who are these meatholes & why are they here?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could never do Roseanne Barr...because I'm not gay! But if I were gay I couldn't do Roseanne Barr...not even if you rubbed money on my PP!

I only think of Roseanne Barr when I don't want to prematurely emancipate!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      I could never do Roseanne Barr...because I'm not gay! But if I were gay I couldn't do Roseanne Barr...not even if you rubbed money on my PP!

I only think of Roseanne Barr when I don't want to prematurely emancipate!
      Don't do that to often, long exposure to thoughts of Roseanne may lead to permanent impotence
      Better to take Christina Aguilera, once long, long ago she was kinda hot
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
        Don't do that to often, long exposure to thoughts of Roseanne may lead to permanent impotence
        Better to take Christina Aguilera, once long, long ago she was kinda hot
        Yes..do you who I think is such a MILF..Gwen Stefani. Man I love that womans..nice!!!

But this does nothing for Satan..still I'm sad!

Now here's the thing..Platinum members with BARELY double digits are posting their wares. ..and we, (members of this so-called_ community) are drooling at the seems. Were is the dignity? We are helping the terrorist!! Buying their weapons at mass consumption!!

I give credit that some are very awesome. But if I were to jump at every poon offer in sight I'd be broke ..and prolly divorced.

I have another terrible..horrendous ...hideous..complaint. But I'll save that one for later. I'm too tired to elaborate on that one..and so many are guilty. It makes me sick to my stomach!!!

Bill Z Bub

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

***Well, to the original theme of this thread.. it's game ON @ the classifieds..

BillZBub

Comment

Stock replies for you:

"CONUS only" - fucking fascist piece of shit

"MINT condition" - get some glasses Stevie fucking Wonder

"Paypal only" - What, they give you head for promoting their crappy company?

"PM for more information" - What are you hiding from the public fuckface?

"Price $..." - Suggadick!
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              Stock replies for you:

Exactly that's a perfect summary man!!

You know I'm backing the fuck off. I'm pulling the plug because people want to sell and buy guitars here..period. The floodgates have opened, and we are going to see alot of unfamilar names in the classifieds. So be it.

Jeremy is a good man..he's got it down. I fully trust how he wants to do things. For the good of the forum. But here's the thing..I been gone for a while. This is something I'm not used to. I'll just do what I do and that's it. I'm not even going to check the feedback thread..why bother. I don't care anymore. Unless a friend gets it up the ass and I could possibly be of any help/support. That's about it.

There is ALOT of newbs man..and they're really cocky. They remind of the rookies I used to train that know every fuggin' thing...fuckholes basically. They come and go..they always do.

I don't do Myspace, Facebook or any other bullshit forum. I read the news, watch youtube and I'm here. That's all I have time for.

Fuggums.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                Yes..do you who I think is such a MILF..Gwen Stefani. Man I love that womans..nice!!!
                I'd love her more with bigger tits
                C'mon she even had a kid, and still I need a bigger bra then her (and no, at 140lbs I don't have moobs or any other type of fat on me )
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Then you need to go to Czech or Hungary.... a lot of tall skinny girls with big tits and ass... the best type of girls. Rsmacker knows what I'm talkin' about.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'm not a big titty man. I never was. I had GFs with D cups..they were cool. I'm a face, ass, and especially a vagina man. Yes, never overlook the vagina. I love 'em personally...

There is vagies that look like Subway's Big Philly Cheestake. Then you got cute little tribbles. I know vagina nomenclature!

Comment

always been a fan of the whisker biscuit, how could one not be? My ex girlfriend nicole had the nicest box of them all.
                      In fact, i could pick out nicole's pussy in a police pussy lineup if i had to, it was that nice , and sweet and tiny.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

A friend of mine took me to her brother's studio in Paris, he and a couple of his colleagues have been making good bread for 15 years by making fashion photos of the box, pretty models, nicely dressed only pantyless. Very classy!

Comment

Momma always said women kin run faster with ther dress up than man with 'is pants down....
                          I like bush, trim, neat, clean. No fishyssoise, thank you. If my chin fur gets tangled, time to trim the trim.
                          "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

A friend of mine took me to her brother's studio in Paris, he and a couple of his colleagues have been making good bread for 15 years by making fashion photos of the box, pretty models, nicely dressed only pantyless. Very classy!
                            her brother have an online gallery?
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

probably a portfolio, I'll have to ask

Comment

Stock replies for you:

That's great! You forgot one though:

"Paypal gift" - What, is it your birthday today?
                                _________________________________________________
                                "Artists should be free to spend their days mastering their craft so that working people can toil away in a more beautiful world."
                                - Ken M

Comment

Working...
                                X