Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf???!! Who are these meatholes & why are they here?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got my favorite phrase from George Carlin: "Fuck the fucking fuckers" I use that one often.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

George had some wisdom going on. My favorite quote of his that I like to quote (paraphrase) is "Think how stupid the average person you meet in your daily life is. Now realize that 50% of the other people are dumber then them."
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

yeah! we need some good ol' bill z bub house-cleaning!
        Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          George had some wisdom going on. My favorite quote of his that I like to quote (paraphrase) is "Think how stupid the average person you meet in your daily life is. Now realize that 50% of the other people are dumber then them."
          one of my favorites was a line he opened his show with when I saw him live. "did you ever notice that people who are against abortion are people you wouldnt want to fuck in the first place?" I about pissed my pants laughing with that one.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Ya see..here's what it is. Not everyone can carry off such things. Me, I can talk like this to the fuggin' pope, and make him tell me dirty, nazi jokes. While most people would be kicked out for such a thing. I think people know I'm handicapped..for some weird reason.

Here' what you do next time at the Library. Just asked.."Do you have books on Clits?"..while suggin' a pink Tootstie-Roll POP!

That's what I do..
            I see, I see...

Maybe I should throw in a Tom Araya head-twitch now and then to give it more of a Tourette Syndrome kind of feel.

Comment

Originally posted by MakeAJazzNoiseHere View Post
              I see, I see...

Maybe I should throw in a Tom Araya head-twitch now and then to give it more of a Tourette Syndrome kind of feel.
              Hey now bitch cunt ass twat
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Fuck all, sumabitchin' shit - have a few beers and spellz shit wrong....with piss poore gramer
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

nipples
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

nippums..
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

scrotums
                      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

"Sphincter. ... That is all."

Comment

Sphinctums!!

...guys I'm trying to get laid ova-here. But I don't think the wife is buyin' it.
                          I think she has (P)re (M)urder (S)yndrome. Yep...sigh..Bubblebutts.com here I cum!

It's been a long time since Rock N' Roll..

Bill Z Bubbles

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                            scrotums
                            Very good...TWWWWwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch!

Comment

Obviously, I am obliged to post the inevitable...
                              Last edited by Snoogans; 10-08-2011, 03:24 AM.

Comment

You guys are nothing butt a bunch of fucking felchers.
                                2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
                                Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Working...
                                X