Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtf???!! Who are these meatholes & why are they here?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    Stock replies for you:

"CONUS only" - fucking fascist piece of shit

"MINT condition" - get some glasses Stevie fucking Wonder

"Paypal only" - What, they give you head for promoting their crappy company?

"PM for more information" - What are you hiding from the public fuckface?

"Price $..." - Suggadick!
    Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    That's great! You forgot one though:

"Paypal gift" - What, is it your birthday today?
    I feel challenged to use every one of those in a single classified now...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Exactly that's a perfect summary man!!

You know I'm backing the fuck off. I'm pulling the plug because people want to sell and buy guitars here..period. The floodgates have opened, and we are going to see alot of unfamilar names in the classifieds. So be it.

Jeremy is a good man..he's got it down. I fully trust how he wants to do things. For the good of the forum. But here's the thing..I been gone for a while. This is something I'm not used to. I'll just do what I do and that's it. I'm not even going to check the feedback thread..why bother. I don't care anymore. Unless a friend gets it up the ass and I could possibly be of any help/support. That's about it.

There is ALOT of newbs man..and they're really cocky. They remind of the rookies I used to train that know every fuggin' thing...fuckholes basically. They come and go..they always do.

I don't do Myspace, Facebook or any other bullshit forum. I read the news, watch youtube and I'm here. That's all I have time for.

Fuggums.
      I meant no serious ill feelings towards Jeremy, I was just fucking off. Ill pay my membership fee every year I can without a second thought about it. I love this virtual place.
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

yeah, the new ones can suck, but the ones that talk smack fresh off the nipple are the ones that blow. like OOOH look at me, i have 2453 posts so im entitled to be a douche... fuckers! oh well... im going to the classifies

Comment

Uh oh, weve got a troll or a banination reincarnate.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Let us fuck him...

I'll be back later..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT HARLEY View Post
              yeah, the new ones can suck, but the ones that talk smack fresh off the nipple are the ones that blow. like OOOH look at me, i have 2453 posts so im entitled to be a douche... fuckers! oh well... im going to the classifies

Sweet 1st post! Obviously you've got the Br0otlez ....
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                Let us fuck him...

I'll be back later..
                before you do bill... telling you now, i dont have the tart taste of lemon yogurt... (that was your quote long ago)...

Comment

Its still always a good guess.
                  Last edited by Carbuff; 10-18-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT HARLEY View Post
                    before you do bill... telling you now, i dont have the tart taste of lemon yogurt... (that was your quote long ago)...
                    Ahhh..fuck Eric!! The cat's outta the bag. Welcome home ABSOLUTE BROSEPH!!!

It's good to see ya man. Ya been thru the ringer too huh..isn't it wonderful?

Miss ya man..

Bill z
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch View Post

Blues Brothers. Bats.
                        4 whole frieds chickens and a coke.

Bill Z: You know what will help you relax and take your mind off those Meatholes? Spending some loot on a CS Limited Run:
                        http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/123...en-limited-run...

Comment

• Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          Ahhh..fuck Eric!! The cat's outta the bag. Welcome home ABSOLUTE BROSEPH!!!

It's good to see ya man. Ya been thru the ringer too huh..isn't it wonderful?

Miss ya man..

Bill z
                          yeah... not even a courtesy spit! i took it in the ass dry...

Comment

• Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                            4 whole frieds chickens and a coke..
                            and some dry white toast please.
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by ABSOLUT HARLEY View Post
                              yeah... not even a courtesy spit! i took it in the ass dry...
                              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                              X