• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you dudes on XBL?

Been playing a lot of black cops again, trying to get ready for MW3

post up your gamertags, mine is theycallmegio

My gamertag is RazorzBurn

Play a lot Black Ops, MW2 and MW1. I am indeed ready for MW3. The trailers look beast!

Comment

rad, me too. Well, I only play black cops online. I MUCH prefer the campaigns of MW1/2 to black cops, but BC is a lot more fun on multiplayer. I'm gonna add you, brah.

oh, right. mw3...did you see the redemption trailer?!?!?

The all-new single player trailer for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3. In the world's darkest hour, are you willing to do what is necessary? Prepare yoursel...

can't wait for this shit. I don't know about you, but I actually play the campaigns, that's what keeps me coming back. Can't get enough of the MW story.

Comment

TheWhiskeyNinja
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Added

Comment

DalyTek12

Don't really play on there much, and when I do it's usually Resident Evil 5.
            My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

l4me. how is that BTW? I DLed the demo and was kinda on the fence about it. Seemed like the aiming was pretty sluggish.

Comment

I love the game. It's not really Resident Evil and not your average shooter either.
                Just plain fun, but I have beat it far too many times...it's a little boring now.
                My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Working...
                X