anyone else watching breaking bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael Scarn View Post
    . Fuck that show. I mean, I liked it but those writers couldn't write for shit. There were entire SEASONS of that show that were straight up painful to watch. A whole lot of nothing happened for a long time, but I kept watching in hopes that it would pick up. Breaking bad is exciting every step of the way, much better series IMO.
    First, Breaking Bad has not been exciting every step of the way. It's just like every mini series, it has peaks and valleys. It's no different than SOA, The Shield, etc, etc, etc.

Second, as for the writers not being able to write shit, well, they covered a whole lot more ground than Breaking Bad's focus on cooking meth, surviving cancer, drug abuse, and a middle aged man losing touch with reality. Anyway, glad you like the series. It's been a big hit.

On the topic of mini-series, there is only one that I felt was consistently good from start to finish and that was Band Of Brothers. It was painful to see the followup "Pacific" considering it was written by the same people. Oof!
    "POOP"

Comment

Peaks and Valleys!!!

Yeahhh!!!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

breaking bad is when i turn the sports highlights for sunday off, it's a cool show.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

WOOT! Season 5 is killer just like the others!! One of the better shows out there. Though, I miss Gus somewhat.
          Sam

Comment

jesse in person is really cool. extremely down to earth, and he listens when you speak to him, believe it or not.
            Not your usual star in the year 2012. The kid is cool as can be.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X