Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was anyone else strictly a metallica, or megadeth guy growing up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
    Todays mcrib is a fraud! The way its pictured on the box and in ads, is that yummy, fairly thick pork product thats pressed into the shape of a rack of ribs. It was the bomb. The last time I had one, about a year ago, it was just a thin oval shaped patty similar to the breakfast sausage patty that they use for their breaqkfast sandwich. Its not even close. I was so tempted to bring it back up to the counter and ask for a refund. The picture on the box and the menu board was of the real deal. I'll never order one again.

the Mc Rib of old was fake too, sorry to drop that bad news on you buff-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

a) eating a big grilled rib b) eating some processed candy ass sized crap that suppose to look like a rib and between some textureless pieces of bread

oh man, oh man... this is the toughest choice ever
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I want a Big Mac now. And a strawberry shake. They can have the pasteurize, processed, salted pork by-product, I make a better rib sandwich, with real ribs.
        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Bill, dude...Larry Graham - holy shit. My mother turned me on to Larry when I was a kid, he was the baddest cat I have ever heard. I hear a lot of Larry in Doug Pinnick's playing, the way he phrases his lines and that juicy, fat tone. One bad muthafugger, yes sir.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            Whoever threw in Anthrax - I loved ATL but most of their riffs were just kinda thrown together(atonal, without making musical sense).
            That was me!
            JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
            Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Top Jimmy B View Post
              Bill, dude...Larry Graham - holy shit. My mother turned me on to Larry when I was a kid, he was the baddest cat I have ever heard. I hear a lot of Larry in Doug Pinnick's playing, the way he phrases his lines and that juicy, fat tone. One bad muthafugger, yes sir.
              nice

Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Scarn View Post
                not to mention mustaine can solo without having to hide his sloppy technique with wah
                I loved Megadeth back in the day. I think Mustaine can write and play rhythms like nobody's business but I think every solo he's ever done has kind of bored me except for Sweating Bullets. They all seem like shred that isn't going anywhere to me.
                "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Mustaine is a pattern player when it comes to his leads. He doesn't really have a groove it's just thrown together patterns to fill the bars.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    the Mc Rib of old was fake too, sorry to drop that bad news on you buff-lol
                    Oh, hell, I didnt mean to imply that it was real meat. It just used to look like the picture on the box and menu. It was at least 3/4 " thick and shaped like ribs dripping in sauce. The one I got was thin and flat and the sauce was just squirted on the bun. It was a real let down. That 20 piece nugget box for 4.99 is the bomb though.

Comment

Who gives a shit just listen to what ever you like! Only little kids get into the whole Metallica vs Megadeth debate.

Also OT been a member of the Deth forums since 2001 Mustaine has completley screwed it up! Deleted Total Anarchy (best thing about the forum) and made it more focused on being a fan club.
                      USA Jackson RR1
                      Charvel Model 6
                      Jackson Performer-2
                      Orange Dark Terror
                      EVH 5150 LBX
                      Hello Senòr

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                        Oh, hell, I didnt mean to imply that it was real meat. It just used to look like the picture on the box and menu. It was at least 3/4 " thick and shaped like ribs dripping in sauce. The one I got was thin and flat and the sauce was just squirted on the bun. It was a real let down. That 20 piece nugget box for 4.99 is the bomb though.
                        5 bones for 20 mctesticles is a good deal, that i will stand by you on.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

1st post:
                          Originally posted by Michael Scarn View Post
                          I used to be strictly a 'Tallica guy. I saw them w/ CoC for the load tour when I was like 12 (1st concert ever) and refused to listen to any Megadeth.

I didn't start listening to megadeth until freshman year of collge (circa 2002). Now I've seen them live more than 'Tallica.

I've finally admitted to myself that Megadeth>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Metallica.

Can't believe I wasted my youth worshipping those 'Tallica fags

last post:
                          Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                          5 bones for 20 mctesticles is a good deal, that i will stand by you on.
                          how did we get from there to there?
                          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Every single thread on the JCF is directly related to genetalia ..it's all about the poon!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I heard Metallica first and loved it. MoP was my introduction into the metal genre.

Megadeth was an upgrade to me, the playing was better, the sound more aggressive.

Carcass tipped me over the edge. I became a die hard Grind/Death metal fan after that, the pure intensity, skill and power of the music blew me away!

Comment

Yes..excatly..but Coroner tipped me over. I couldn't stop listening to them non stop for a year!..Carcass..At The Gates..ohhhh Physcotic Waltz!!
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X