No announcement yet.

do we have skynet on the horizon here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocco has to build the weed Drones first , then we plan our attack and take over this country while the unsuspecting are stoned off their asses.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      rocco,
      please please please make me a low tech drone so i can have my weed droned to my house from my connect-
      Originally posted by roccotanto View Post
      sorry Len -- the model airplanes you can get at the hobby store can't carry enough weight for bombs -- only a 3-4 ounce
      Perfect!!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
        Rocco has to build the weed Drones first , then we plan our attack and take over this country while the unsuspecting are stoned off their asses.

wait.......whhhhhatttttt??? puff puff.........cough.

as long as i still got AC power for my vaporizer, i don't CARE about no occupy wall street, dude!

lol......

Comment

Don't care as long as skynet is designed in Southern Europe... then we probably end up being ruled by horny amazon fembots like in some Franco-Belgian or Italian comics or some shit.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
            horny amazon fembots like in some Franco-Belgian or Italian comics or some shit.
            Ohhhhhhhhh fuck, that looks awfully like you are invoking the zombie corpse of someone and his pissed on bucket seats.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              I like Monkeys. We'll go cruisin' for bitches..best wing man ever!!
              Right turn Clyde...
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
              X