Numbness in left forearm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbness in left forearm?

Okay, the last 2 days I have had a weird feeling of numbness in my left forearm while playing guitar. The last couple days I have only got to play guitar for about 30 minutes a day. I have been playing for years and this has never happened, and I haven't changed my posture or anything. It is starting to worry me, because I feel stressed playing it now. I don't know what the fuck is up.

I am going to go for a jog to get my blood circulating to see it thats the problem. Does this happen to anyone else?

Originally posted by wantedrr View Post
    I am going to go for a jog to get my blood circulating to see it thats the problem. Does this happen to anyone else?
    No

I go to the doctor if I have an unknown problem that worries me

And though I may appear sarcastic, I mean it, if jogging relieves numbness - Unless we all go numb in limbs if we don't jog
    there is still some odd shit going on
    like for instance: a problem with your blood circulation
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

carpul tunnel?????????????
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Sometimes after a hard sneeze or cough, I'll get a pain deep in my arm. Turns out it's from a nerve being pinched when my spine compresses from said sneeze.
        "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Please have a seat and Dr. Ron with be with you shortly.
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

Dr.Billz the proctologist will fix ya right up! Dr.Ron will loosen you up first!
            You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Whenever your left arm goes numb..stop whatever you're playing and go into "Sheer Heart Attack"!!!

that's what I do..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                Whenever your left arm goes numb..stop whatever you're playing and go into "Sheer Heart Attack"!!!

that's what I do..
                Last edited by SixstringKing; 10-22-2011, 02:41 PM.
                You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Wanker's Cramp.

I get it in both hands. He he

And no, that doesn't mean I'm "the skier" (aka "Lucky Pierre"), that's my pasty pal from Notts.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X