Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great day in college football! :)

Today was a great day.

First Ok state beat Mizzou to keep on trucking in their 7-0 quest to make it to the championship game. (I've been an OSU fan since my uncle went to OSU when I was young and took me to a lot of games, and its just so wonderful to see them finally doing well again that its got me all hyped up lol also since the school I went to is a terribad devision 2 school that is 1-7 right now xD)

K state blew Kansas out of the water

Michigan state pulled out an amazing play, literally at the last second of the game for an upset against Wisconsin

We seen that Alabama can be held back when unranked Tennessee held them at 6-6 for what seemed like forever

And last but not least, Texas tech played an outstanding game to defeat Oklahoma in Norman. Breaking a 39 home game winning streak.

Why is all of this good? Well, im an Oklahoma State fan of course. Were currently number 4 in the BCS rankings, and number 6 in the media polls. With Wisconsin and Oklahoma losing, that would put us at number 3 in the BCS and probably 4th in the media behind boise state (even tho boise state doesn't play anybody good at all this season) K states victory will be good since Oklahoma plays them next weekend and with how Oklahoma has been performing I predict a K state win, only to play Ok state the week after in stillwater which im confident we can win which would secure us big 12 championship and leave only Oklahoma standing in our way of going to the big show.

With the way that Alabama performed in the first half today I would say that LSU has a very good chance of being SEC champions.

If things pan out this way, LSU would be #1 and OSU #2 going into the championship. (Fingers crossed) this would also be an interesting game as LSU's head coach, les miles coached at OSU before mike gundy and les miles did nothing for the program. Then he steps into a top tier team position where you have to do half as much recruiting and does fine. I would predict an OSU victory in this scenario, allthough I wouldn't be surprised either way. In conclusion, go pokes!
    Last edited by TKEblue; 10-23-2011, 05:49 AM.
    I'm going to give you the keys to the Lamborghini
Working...
X