Queen of Australia in town for a visit tomoz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queen of Australia in town for a visit tomoz

Her Majesty does come that often bout 16 times since the 50's the Queen of Australia has been here, dammit if I wasn't working i'd go to the city to see, she's gonna do a circuit of the city in a tram.

She was at the Australian War Memorial today in the Aus capital Canberra to lay a wreath at the tomb of the unkown soldier.

The debate has come up again whether or not we should become a Republic but I much prefer being a Monarchy it's cool having so many Royal's :P ( Royal Australian Regiment, Her Majesty's Australian Ship, Royal Artillery, etc etc).

If Charles was to concede n let William become King of Australia I think the Monarchy would beat the Republic debate by atleast 80%
    USA Jackson RR1
    Charvel Model 6
    Jackson Performer-2
    Orange Dark Terror
    EVH 5150 LBX
    Hello Senòr

Fuck all that "blue blood" royalty shit. No one's blood is any better or more "noble" than anyone else's. Besides, most of those fuckers are inbred so they can keep the money/title/throne in the family.

But if that sorta thing raises your flag....
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I was hoping this was an Elle Macpherson thread. Oh well... what Newc said.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        No one's blood is any better or more "noble" than anyone else's. Besides, most of those fuckers are inbred so they can keep the money/title/throne in the family.
        PFFFT! That's what all 'commoners' say.
        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

Inbreeding - at least there's something in common between the aristocrats and rural proletariat.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'd hit it
            Jackson KV2
            Jackson KE1T
            Jackson KE1F
            Jackson SL1

Comment

By the way, I read that Rolling Stone article on Australia last month.........things really that environmentally bleak down there?
              Jackson KV2
              Jackson KE1T
              Jackson KE1F
              Jackson SL1

Comment

I have blue blood in my penis...then why does it turn blue?

sometimes a dark-ish mauve perhaps.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTerry84 View Post
                  Her Majesty does come that often bout 16 times since the 50's the Queen of Australia has been here, dammit if I wasn't working i'd go to the city to see, she's gonna do a circuit of the city in a tram.

She was at the Australian War Memorial today in the Aus capital Canberra to lay a wreath at the tomb of the unkown soldier.

The debate has come up again whether or not we should become a Republic but I much prefer being a Monarchy it's cool having so many Royal's :P ( Royal Australian Regiment, Her Majesty's Australian Ship, Royal Artillery, etc etc).

If Charles was to concede n let William become King of Australia I think the Monarchy would beat the Republic debate by atleast 80%

Please send a letter to that Prime Minister of yours and tell the cunt bitch to curtsy to the Queen next time, fucking ignorant slag.

She just re-affirmed my opinion that no matter how civilised Australian women may appear, they are uncultured stink-minges who like to light their farts in bars and often wake up after a night on the lager with no memory of the night before and a mysteriously sore quim and arsehole.

(There is a time and a place for such women, obviously, but greeting Her Majesty as the head of one of her dominions' Parliaments is not one of them.)

Have any natives mooned at Her Maj & Phil the Greek this time? Or was that New Zealand? Same difference...

PS. She's not visiting Vit G's "Wolf Creek Experience" Theme Park is she? (With new "Black Water" attraction!)
                  Last edited by Rsmacker; 10-25-2011, 04:22 PM.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

bunch of negative nancy's, and yeah one fellow ran for 50 yards with a mini flag wedged between his butt cheeks.

She visited Duntroon the other day (our version of West Point) to give the Army Officers new colours was pretty cool to watch how much it ment to the diggers there.
                    USA Jackson RR1
                    Charvel Model 6
                    Jackson Performer-2
                    Orange Dark Terror
                    EVH 5150 LBX
                    Hello Senòr

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTerry84 View Post
                      bunch of negative nancy's, and yeah one fellow ran for 50 yards with a mini flag wedged between his butt cheeks.

It was VitG!!!!!! It HAD to be...
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

she way too old worth a poop.

Old higher ups like the pope and shit. I mean what the fuck...they're nearly retarded, and much too old to drive. They should just relax before they bust a hip.

That's what I do..and I'm not even 50....yet
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
                          By the way, I read that Rolling Stone article on Australia last month.........things really that environmentally bleak down there?
                          They (who the fuck is they?) said that by 2010 Brisbane would be out of water because of `climate change`...No doubt about it!
                          Then in 2011 we had a major flooding event. The explaination for all the rain? `climate change`... No doubt about!
                          It`s all one big scam. Let`s make up some shit about climate change and apply for another government research grant. Dead fucking easy!

So, yeah, that`s why we hear some pretty fucked up explainations down here so don`t get me started!

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                            Please send a letter to that Prime Minister of yours and tell the cunt bitch to curtsy to the Queen next time, fucking ignorant slag.

She just re-affirmed my opinion that no matter how civilised Australian women may appear, they are uncultured stink-minges who like to light their farts in bars and often wake up after a night on the lager with no memory of the night before and a mysteriously sore quim and arsehole.

(There is a time and a place for such women, obviously, but greeting Her Majesty as the head of one of her dominions' Parliaments is not one of them.)

Have any natives mooned at Her Maj & Phil the Greek this time? Or was that New Zealand? Same difference...

PS. She's not visiting Vit G's "Wolf Creek Experience" Theme Park is she? (With new "Black Water" attraction!)
                            check out my Head On A Stick ride! You won't be able to walk afterwards
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Call me when Princess Madeleine of Sweden runs around in my streets

And appropriately:

Last edited by Nightbat; 10-27-2011, 12:14 PM. Reason: Fixed the second pic
                              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                              X