Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
    Even if he's a bit off that could hurt Bill! Better hide your peehole
    Thanks Rudy. You're the only one that cares. These guys are violent and don't give one poop about the well-being of little bill!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      Thanks Rudy. You're the only one that cares. These guys are violent and don't give one poop about the well-being of little bill!
      Well, I have to save you at least long enough to hear that JMP-1 rig
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I was in Vegas for a few days and stopped in at The Gun Store and put 3 clips through a full auto MP5 with a 1x dot sight. Not 100% sure on the brand but I think it was an aimpoint. I worked quite nicely at the short ranges especially on a longer 10 round burst. The gun seemed fairly worn too, because the first 2 clips were jamming like crazy. Probably a combination of weapon and magazine wear, it actually disappointed me a lot because from what I understand, a properly maintained MP5 should dead nuts reliable...

I also put two clips through a Sig P226 and actually did better than I expected accuracy wise. This was my first time firing a handgun and a SMG. Being in Canada the only thing I've only ever used before was shotguns and small caliber bolt action rifles. And of course lots of pellet rifles/pistols and paintball guns.

Anyways, enough on the threadjack, sorry.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
        X