Daddy's Junky Music out of business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy's Junky Music out of business

Just went to browse their website to see if there was anything interesting. The message says they are ceasing operation as of close of business 10/26/11. I wonder what will happen to all their gear.

That sucks. Daddy's was one of the few places that I could find some gems for good deals sometimes.
    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

I got screwed by the only guitar I bought from them. For a while they haven't been adding new inventory so I kinda saw this coming.

Comment

Yeah, bummed. The local store near me closed up recently. I assumed they were just another victim of the local GC (opened a few years ago), but looks like it was the whole chain. Cool place to breeze through looking for used gear.

Comment

End of an era- I scored some nice USA Jacksons off of them for short money. Did a bunch of other deals as well, too many to even talk about. Made out like a bandit.

Comment

Bummer. hate to see businesses go down.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
            X