No announcement yet.

pics from our halloween gig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COOL! Never seen a Bun E Carlos on Guitar before!

That's what you were going for...RIGHT??
    Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Sandman View Post
      looks like you just got hit by a truck... nice
      I was going to say it looked like he just ate Rosie Odonnel's pussy
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

You make a good zombie! BTW, I was at a gun show today and they had Zombie targets for sale. I guess zombies were indeed big this year. Good call on leaving the Jacksons home this time Mark D, a knocked over Jackson on stage would really upset me as well.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
          hahahaha, no. the blood on the jacket, tie and pants is real. i went to the butcher shop and bought a container of blood - wanted stuff to be authentic, you know? the jacket is actually still in the trunk of my car. i really need to take it out....
          It's all fun and games until the cadaver dogs start barking at the trunk of your car!
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

yeah, that would make the local news.....

cadaver dogs barking at the trunk of a cadillac sts - the media would be screaming about the mob being in the bay area.....

i have to take that thing out today....at least we have had a cool front!!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X