Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

real talk, how good are the tax breaks for being married?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    +4.
    what Joe said

I'm not surprised 'the bitch' is hassling you to marry her. You sound like a real catch.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm sorry..you tried. But most want to see you slathered in man milk. Things didn't work out.

Don't get married. You'll be divorced faster than you can say ..Kim Kardashian's bleached balloon knot.

That's OUR best advice!

Love,

Bill Z, and the JCF
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This girl tried too. It's certainly an accomplishment!! To poop the exact size and contents of her poop tubing. All in one piece..on a bowling alley. It was studied, investgated, measured and documented. This was serious shit!!!

“In February 1995, working in conjunction with nutritionists at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, I adopted a super fiber-rich diet which allowed me to successfully produce a single extruded excrement the exact length of my colon: 26 feet. I documented the extrusion at the Cranbrook-Kingswood High School Bowling Alley, Bloomfield Hills, MI, which offered a length of floor suitable for the process and measuring the results. The cathartic diet was supplemented by a high intake of Metamucil fiber substance. The weeklong endurance prior to the event was ensured by the employment of a plug specifically designed to curtail any premature excretions.”

Much like you bro..you meant well. You threw down one amazing turd. We haven't seen shit like this in a long while. It's kinda cool in this doucherian style, but stinky. We can't light a match..rub Vicks on the nose...light a cigar. Nope just the bouqete of your feces..with a fly on it. It's raw!!

We could send it to Germany..they make exotic films with this shit. These are facts!

Yes,..

BillZ
        Last edited by horns666; 11-06-2011, 05:19 AM.
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap View Post
          +1

There aren't any tax breaks for the married.
          You get by or get ahead on your weekly monthly income the best you can.

The government doesn't reward you for being married, they penalize you instead.

If your an illegal alien, you have hit the jackpot.
          The government rewards you immensely.
          Agreed. I pay more taxes being married then I did being single. My wife makes much less money than I do and when we file both incomes are combined as a single income and we get the tax rate of that. It's pretty significant, about 2 to 3k more a year. I tell my wife she costs me a guitar every year so she should be thankful. :-)
          Last edited by Animus; 11-14-2011, 10:37 AM.
          2003 Jackson SLATQH Custom (cobalt cabo), 2002 Jackson SLATQM (burnt cherry), 2011 Jackson Chris Broderick Soloist (transblack 7), 2007 SL2H (black)
          Mesa Road King, Bogner Uberkab, Mesa Lonestar Classic, Kemper Profiling Amp, Eventide H8000

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            I know this will more than likely cause a shit storm, but I gotta say it. If you dont have enough love and respect for this woman to refer to her kindly when her back is turned, then Id say hell no, dont get married. Furthermore, dump her now and let her find someone who has the balls enough to call her a bitch to her face. Its not cool, its not cute and if you really feel the need to degrade her that bad, leave. Its that simple. Unless shes really a bitch, you just dont refer to her that way. If she is a bitch, your even thinking about marrying her is retarded. I bet shed be super pissed to here you referring to her as "the
            bitch" to a bunch of, for all practical purposes, strangers.
            +5
            The Yellow and Black Attack!

Comment

There are tax breaks for being married??? Well I don't feel any richer.

Comment

Working...
              X