Hand held type recorders question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand held type recorders question

Who makes a good easy to run hand held type recorder? Was looking at the Tascam dr-07xml and 05. I don't know much about these things. I want to get recordings at band practice and shows. I've only listened to one that a friends band uses, can't remember what brand it was but he said it was expensive and the playback sounded really good. I don't want to spend a fortune for something we are going to use for a demo or take home practice only. Thanks in advance.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

I use the Zoom H2, it might not be the best of them, but it's cheap and really simple to use.
    I use to record when we play live and the occasional rehearsal.
    Soundquality is allways a subjective thing, but to my ears it sounds good enough for my purposes.

Comment

I've got the Zoom recorders in stock. Give me a shout if you need details or pricing.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
      35 Pleasant St # 3121
      Weymouth MA 02190 USA
      781-335-0700
      www.mattsmusic.com
      facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
      ------------------------------------------------
      6 months 0% Financing Available
      New England's ONLY Bad Cat Dealer
      Jackson and Charvel Custom Shop Dealer
      Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie Dealer
      PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Anderson Guitars Dealer
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
      X