Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have discovered the secret to getting blues rock chatter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have discovered the secret to getting blues rock chatter.

it happens when the ol lady is vacuuming and a chunk of the dog's chew toy gets stuck in the vacuum cleaner.

discovered this yesterday when she was vacuuming the house..... the vacuum started making this hellacious chattering noise, and I said. "holy shit! thats blues rock chatter!"

I am going to try installing a floyd on the vacuum tonight just to see if I can still get the chatter with it on there. Stay tuned.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

I have the spots marked for the bridge studs.

Comment

That's gonna be some high maintenence, bitch The floyd will still fall off as your machine dances on the floor.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        That's gonna be some high maintenence, bitch The floyd will still fall off as your machine dances on the floor.
        are you questioning my workmanship? I am a regular bob vila.

Comment

Alright,
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

and give away my trade secrets???? I think NOT! I am not going to give away the secret rocket formula. I would loose hundreds.

Comment

Hmmm is it a cylinder or an upright Vacuum?..if it;s an upright the lock nut position may be a bit tricky.

Comment

OOooooO!

Comment

I've got my eye on this toilet seat lid that a neighbour gave me. Its solid slab mahogany, exquisite creme de deluxe, almost an inch and a half thick and twenty years old. Got the matching toilet seat ring too. Didn't actually mention if it was used or not. Maybe I should install it first and give it a quick arse blast to check the reasonance.
                  You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Originally posted by ginsambo View Post
                    I've got my eye on this toilet seat lid that a neighbour gave me. Its solid slab mahogany, exquisite creme de deluxe, almost an inch and a half thick and twenty years old. Got the matching toilet seat ring too. Didn't actually mention if it was used or not. Maybe I should install it first and give it a quick arse blast to check the reasonance.
                    Are you Brian Fucking May? Him and his Dad would have made an instrument out of it by now.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                      Are you Brian Fucking May? Him and his Dad would have made an instrument out of it by now.
                      Ner, I'm still learning. I'm still undecided whether it will present itself as being more comfortable on my fingers....or on my arse. Kind of matches my furniture too and I do like a nice focal point in the throne room.

I always thought Brian May's guitar looked shit anyhow.
                      You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

Try sucking up a couple of those brass big blocks. Your vacuum chatter will sustain better.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                          Try sucking up a couple of those brass big blocks. Your vacuum chatter will sustain better.
                          best advice I have had since the guy at the repair shop told me that farting in my gas tank didnt give me better gas mileage.

Comment

Working...
                          X