Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your top 5 go to songs when you need cheering up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endy-
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

1. Just about anything from the DLR era of Van Halen. VH always cheers me up.
      2. Both RR Ozzy album's/CD's.
      3. Uriah Heep - The Wizard.
      4. Lynch - I Will Remember
      5. JP - Delivering The Goods
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Tommy, yeah, to me Stevie's best albums were made from '66 to '76.

Charles Wright was great, James Gadson who laid down beats for him is something else, check that cat out playing with Bill Withers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLw_8AOLaE
        Last edited by Endrik; 11-09-2011, 07:40 PM.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

My sig sums it up..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
              Tommy, yeah, to me Stevie's best albums were made from '66 to '76.

Charles Wright was great, James Gadson who laid down beats for him is something else, check that cat out playing with Bill Withers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BLw_8AOLaE
              which do you like better, songs in the key of life or talking book? tough call for me.

Comment

tough for sure, but from that 70's post Motown-sound era I probably would take Innervisions, I mean how many "pop" tunes you know with that kind of chord changes? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8dK0iEzi1M
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

i forgot about innervisions, imagine if everyone had their ears open like us-lol
                  ahhh i'm just joshin' people are allowed to like whatever music they want
                  but you and i know the good stuff heee heee heee heeee

Comment

Working...
                  X