Sabbath!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sabbath!!!!

Black Sabbath are doing a new album, the original line-up (now that's what you call The Big Four) and a tour, including a show at Donington.

I need new underpants, I've shit and creamed these.

Please God, don't let the new LP be a pile of shit...
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

LP

Comment

Maybe Black Sabbath can correct many of the things that have gone wrong with the metal music industry.
      I agree.. thats the BIG 4

Comment

Black as hell, this is great news.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
          LP
          Oh, ha fucking ha. You are probably one of them whippersnappers who doesn't listen to the wireless or even have a record player in the house, aren't you? Meh.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

H&H has shown that the team can still crank it out.

Ozzy is going to be the questionable one. Does he still have his voice?
            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Wow. I'm pleasantly surprised Bill Ward (who lives in my area) is back and healthy enough to do this.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I heard that Sharon is going to sing in Auto-tune for Ozzy..

Rebecca Black is co-writing the lyrics. So this will be Rebecca Black Sabbath.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have low hopes for this. Ozzy is the weak link. Live? Paranoid, Iron Man, War Pigs...yawn. Get Halford to sing instead.

Comment

Ian Gillan...again.

Or Graham Bonnett. I think Sabbath is the only band he didn't sing with in the 80s

Don Dokken, so everyone will stfu about Dokken ever being any type of Metal.

Sammy Hagar, then they can be billed as Black Hagar, or Sammy Sabbath :p

Lemmy

Roger Waters might be an interesting vocal mix, especially for "Black Sabbath"

That chick with the great voice and trainwreck everything-else from Britain's Got Talent or whatever. She looks enough like Ozzy :p

Stephen Hawking if he ain't dead yet.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                      I have low hopes for this. Ozzy is the weak link. Live? Paranoid, Iron Man, War Pigs...yawn. Get Halford to sing instead.
                      Yes..Ozzy doesn't sing live anyway. He's like a Vili Manilli or some shit. He lip syncs to a recorded vocal track. I loved when people came back from the concert and said .."Ozzy is still amazing"..Of course I had to burst their bubble and told them they didn't hear Ozzy live..just the band to a click/vocal track. I'm sure it did sound amazing.

Besides, they sucked about 12 years ago on Reunion. "Psycho Man", and whatever the other one was...who cares. It can't be any better than Heaven and Hell. As much as I adore RJD aka "God" (RIP)..that release is decent at best.

Having Rob Halford just doing a studio project with them instead of Dio. Is an awesome idea..or get Jorn Lande. The one who filled Dio's shoes to finish the tour. I can't think of anyone else close to Dio than Jorn Honestly. My friend is in D.I.O. Devils Infernal Order Dio Tribute band. I was supposed to be in that, but I just don't have the time to commit. Actually it was my idea that my bro should do it..he has a great voice!

Ironically, Ty has some of Ripper's Beyond Fear musicians and Tim does Dio's Disciples. They should sing together like Glen Hughes and Jorn Lande..that would be cool. At least locally.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Years ago at Ozzfest I saw a guy on the side of the stage singing into a small board during the whole show. Dunno if that was his vocals we were hearing or if he was acting like an audio prompter for Ozzy. Also, Bill Ward had a roadie keeping time for him, counting on his fingers the whole show.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          That chick with the great voice and trainwreck everything-else from Britain's Got Talent or whatever. She looks enough like Ozzy :p
                          Susan Boyle http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Boyle

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                          Bill Ward had a roadie keeping time for him, counting on his fingers the whole show.
                          Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          So this will be Rebecca Black Sabbath.
                          Hahaha
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                            Rebecca Black Sabbath.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Black Boyle? Starring Ozzy as Susan Boyle? who knows, but the thought of an original lineup new sabbath album
                              just may shock us , you never know. Writing great tunes is the name of the game, they;ve got to have some residual
                              magic when it comes to this, i have some faith in it actually, though the odds would probably be tilted towards it not being "great" or not compare to their "best" work, but what music does compare to their best? Answer- not much.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X