Farewell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell

Today marks the passing of one of my best friends. He loved to help in the kitchen and we greatly appreciated his many great years of service. About two weeks ago, he came down with a life threatening condition that left him unable to perform his day to day duties.
    He went in for corrective surgery at 2130 EDT on 11/11/11. He was expected to make it through with flying colors, and initially he came out of the surgery ok. He was fine for about five minutes, but then his transformer went out. There was nothing that could be done. His transformer type was rare enough that no donors were available in time to save him.
    So, to our beloved kitchen utensil, Hand Mixer, we bid you farewell. You will be remembered not as the broken corpse you are now, but as the fine kitchen utensil you once were, full of power and vigor at your prime.
    You lived a good life and now you join the ranks of the great kitchen utensils that have gone before you. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. We will return to Wal-Mart from which you came to purchase anew.
    Hand Mixer was preceded in death by his life partner, Forman Grill and his close friend, Vacuum Cleaner. He leaves behind two orphaned beaters.
    May he rest in peace.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

This is horrible news. I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP, Mr. Hand Mixer.

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Tragic.

Might be a good deal on replacement day day after thanksgiving.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

I know how you feel. I had to deal with the recent loss of my blender with the ice shaver attachment. Its damn near impossible to make fun alcoholic drinks without one. - Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Get one of them Hitachi Magic Wand things, apparently the orgasms it gives are earth-shaking.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'm at a loss, after I'm so sorry, i don't have much to help with this titanic blow to you and your family.
            If you ever need to talk , my number is up in the classifieds section. Marijuana has been officially diagnosed as a pain killer for those who have lost kitchen utensils.
            It is reason number 2,726 of the plus side of why it should be legalized, it's all i have got for you advice wise. Wish I could do more.
            With a heavy heart,
            Tommy
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X