Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sully Guitars endorsee spam! :)

Hey all,

Just a note about my endorsee, Dee J Nelson; he does most of the music for my Youtube videos, and he's got a new disc out called It's Alive!

Wouldja mind checking it out? I think it's really good! You can listen to the whole thing online, so check it out and tell some people, eh?

It's Alive!

He's also got a new DVD coming out from Metal Method on Black Friday, and he's playing his Sully Galaxy V in it, so I'm pretty excited about that!

Sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Cool stuff, I like it! I wondered who did the music for your videos as I liked that too.

Comment

Thanks for checking it out! He wound up making a full length version of the Sully's Guitar Garage theme and it's track 4 on the album.
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Wow, I just checked out your site... Your guitars look pretty great! And I like the headstock design....

How much do you charge for a build?
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks Xeno! Build cost usually varies on construction and options, but generally, bolt ons are 1200-16ish, neck thrus start at around 1900.

Sully
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Sully, would your guitars be worth more if The Dark Marsupial rubbed upon them?
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, I'll try anything! Marsupial rubbed oiled necks might be the thing that pushes it to the next level!

Sully
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Well I've done that with all my guitars and I think it gave 'em major mojo. I did John's too..but he resisted playing it since.

I'm also toying with a teabag graphic. I dip my sack in various colors and dab to make beautiful designs.

I got that idea during a shaving accident that left an amazing patterm in my tighty whiteys. I was going to send it to Levi Strauss for a fresh new design. Anything is better than that "stonewash" trainwreck...and that was huge!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Dude. That was fuckin' priceless!
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

You can name the finish "saqamoflage".
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Good to see it Sully!

Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Thanks, Cyg!

Also, in time for the holidays....lol, DJ's new intructional DVD was released yesterday at Doug Marks Metal Method. It's aimed at the beginner/intermediate guitar player, but it's packed with extras. Check out the promo vid, featuring his Sully Galaxy V.

Sully
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Anybody have a Sully AND a Cygnus? We need a vid showcasing such a combo. I'll gladly shoot it, as soon as some test subjects arrive....
                          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Sully hasn't asked, but at some point I'd be open to ideas.
                            He is far more advanced in his guitar building skills as I am only beginning in my
                            amp ventures.
                            Really only four years into it, after twenty years of nipping the edges.

Thanks for the props Axegrinder.

Comment

Oh man, I'm so dumb when it comes to amps, it's ridiculous, but anyone's that's watched my videos knows, I'm happy to promote stuff! Be it Wornstar clothing company check them out here! (they're really great people, and they've got a 30% off sale going on right now through monday - use discount code "blackfriday"), Gatorade, or Chicken Tacos, I'm available!
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X