Clear All

• hello man

hello man
    i be new
    i aquired a model 6
    luv it les paul afore the 6
    married a jamica girl hence the username
    luv the model 6 hope to grab some more
    been lurkin can not see the good threads, as i can now!
    live in the keys
    great place
    rock on

and a welcome 2 u mon
    i be old
    i have cash
    i am dago
    i like highness
    i got guitars
    i got amps
    i luv pills
    i luv kush
    i do not smoke pole
    i shoot goo
    i eat my wife's ass
    i am a demon from satan's semen
    i live where the slime lives
    i fuck shit up
    cock out with you rock out

luv,

bill z bubbles
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I catch myself speaking broken English at work, because of my overabundance of Asian co-workers.

You have good holiday!
      "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
        I catch myself speaking broken English at work, because of my overabundance of Asian co-workers.

You have good holiday!
        me too!

I own asian rubbing bizness (Benwah Billys) with happy, x-tra happy, and xtra xtra happy end 4 extra 50 dollar..i'm best customer.

Seriously, that does sound an awesome idea!!! Thanks Axebro..you want in?!!

man ..I love asian girls. I love all beautiful girls, but I love my girl most because she gives me free xtra happy.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I want in business. Have for startup capital.
          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            and a welcome 2 u mon
            i be old
            i have cash
            i am dago
            i like highness
            i got guitars
            i got amps
            i luv pills
            i luv kush
            i do not smoke pole
            i shoot goo
            i eat my wife's ass
            i am a demon from satan's semen
            i live where the slime lives
            i fuck shit up
            cock out with you rock out

luv,

bill z bubbles
            i say
            yes
            cubans my famila as me fairly fuckin funny
            un mas fina tequila

Comment

Cheers to you man, and welcome!!!

Plan on lots of fun here. But we are a fairly knowlegable bunch. But we muscians ..well, we're silly!

I'm one of serious guys here...but these other guys..wow!

Comment

Bill, you really need to lighten up a bit. It's all in good fun. It can't all be GUITARS GUITARS GUITARS. Gotta be loose, like a good Floyd Rose.

Comment

Hey
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bill, you really need to lighten up a bit. It's all in good fun. It can't all be GUITARS GUITARS GUITARS. Gotta be loose, like a good Floyd Rose.
                    I know man. I try to have a sense of humor..but I'm battin' zero.

The Dark Marsupial is not happy about this.

BTW have you heard about that Teabag Graphic I'm toying with? I think Sully is pretty jazzed about it...I sure am!

Comment

Is it over Bukkake Pearl?

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Hey
                        Ya see what I'm sayin'. This guy..he's pure evil...and on Thankgivin' for the love of pete!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          Ya see what I'm sayin'. This guy..he's pure evil...and on Thankgivin' for the love of pete!
                          I got the same on my herro thread

Then again, everyone else just accused me of being Kramer.
                          Last edited by Axegrinder87; 11-24-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Is it over Bukkake Pearl?
                            YES! That's the base coat!!! Then I dip and dab my delated blowfish to make lovely patterns. I surprised my wife by doing this design on our bedroom walls. My goodness ..I can't wait to show my family when they come over for dinner. It kinda looks like wallpaper. Then I brainstormed of a textured dried manmilk stuckle. The best thing about this is..you can't buy this at Lowes or anywhere. It's never been done in the history of mankind..and I thought of it! These are facts!

Comment

I got the same on my herro thread

Then again, everyone else just accused me of being Kramer.
                              Oh, that was you??? I remember the Kramer accusation..that's terrible. I don't even know Kramer. Is he a Toolasauraus Rex?

Comment

Working...
                              X