No announcement yet.

Do you have too many guitars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer to have at least one guitar in drop A..........down 4 octaves. You can't even hear the notes, but it would sound like crap anyway.

Comment

Yes, I have too many guitars........ and now I am working on having too many amps.
      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

i used to have too many guitars, i think i topped out around 68. i hope none of you ever know the pain of losing them all.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

according to that chart i have too many. according to my wife, i don't have enough. according to me....i think i have just enough!!! i have all my basic brands covered:

i have the gibson - LP, SG, SG bass
          i have the fender - strat, tele, duo sonic
          i have PRS - CE24
          i have ibanez - S540, RG560
          i have musicman - shilouette special
          i have hamer - vector, diablo
          i have jackson - SL-1, PC-1
          i have kramer - spector bass
          i have brian moore - i8.13.p
          i have ESP/LTD - alexi laiho V
          i have ovation - forget the model....

so when it comes down to it, about all i am missing is a 335-style guitar!! i guess that is what is next on the list. i have had several through out the years - they are GREAT recording guitars. you can get a very heavy sound out of them.....
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            i used to have too many guitars, i think i topped out around 68. i hope none of you ever know the pain of losing them all.
            Oh, fucking hell. Part of me wants to ask what happened, but another part of me says it might be too painful to even read, let alone be too painful for you to type.
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

drugs, end of a marriage, alot of things came tumbling down at the same time, it was the first time i had ever had a worst time in my life.
              it sucks the big one. i had some doozies too. the premier pieces were-
              1- Serial # 1 of 7 Karl Sandoval Harpoon Head Rhoads polka Dot V
              2-The 2nd of only 2 Budweiser stars with the reverse strat head like Chris Holmes
              3-#3 of 3 Russian Sub strats made famous by george Lynch,
              and then i had a bunch of charvel parts monsters, some great gmw's, all kinds of cool stuff.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
              X