Tampa area JCFers - GIG SPAM!!!!!! 12/3/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa area JCFers - GIG SPAM!!!!!! 12/3/11

Hey all!!! My band, Autumn's Pain, is opening for the LA Guns this saturday night at the State Theater in St. Petersburg. It is gonna be a killer show!!! I am trying to pack this place out this time around as we are going to be filming our set for a video. I have tickets available for $13.00. Let me know if you can make it and we can arrange a time and place to meet up so you can get tickets. you can also get them at the door for $15.00 on saturday.

Hopefully some of you can make it out. it'd be great to meet some people and enjoy a great show!!

We are going on 3rd, around 9pm i'd guess....

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Cool, man, good luck!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

thanks ron!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

Comment

Fucking hell, there's 2 versions of LA Guns playing around that area this weekend. I bet there's a massive poster and flyer war going on round there about now.
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

hahahaha, yeah. it's funny because we opened for the other LA Guns arlier this year. THAT show was awesome. i am hoping this one is too. i believe friday night is the other LA Guns with Dokken at a bigger venue than this one - like a 1500 person outdoor place vs the 800-1000 person venue we're doing.

personally, i liked playing with the phil lewis/steve riley version earlier this year. the guitarist stacey blades is from this area and played in local bands with me back in the late '80s early '90s, so that was cool. i hope tracii guns is cool like phil and steve were. we'll see though...
          GEAR:

and finally....

Comment

Working...
          X